can we get real here

after sitting and listening in several chat rooms and hearing some of what I have heard I just want to scream GET REAL. if you are worried about getting hurt or killed while in D.C. say your prayers crawl under the bed and hide till the boogey man goes away.

Col. Riley took an oath when he was commissioned as every officer does. they become an federal officer. He is putting him self in great personal danger both to his health and freedom and his financial health. in the eyes of this crooked administration he is a threat. a clear and present danger if I may. yet he is guilty of 1 thing. living up to his oath of office. just as every other soldier is. we were never relieved of that order. for the majority of those attending the only thing you are risking is a little money and comfort. by allowing this joker to remain in place is going to be our worst nightmare. I seriously believe that within 6 months there will be smoking holes where there once great American cities. the world sees us as a rudderless nation full of dead beats and as a people who cannot provide for themselves. they see on the news of female marines who cannot pass physical proficiency tests and a over bloated military more worried about offending homosexuals than accomplishing the mission. in other words thanks to obozo we look weak and ripe for picking. so hiding under your bed when a bomb or a shell is sent your way will only get you dead. now personally if im going to die I would rather be standing up fighting.

remember this a brave man dies only once and is remember by his friends forever. a coward dies a thousand times and is forgotten to eternity.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• IT IS GOING TO BE A TASK TO GET THE SHEEP OUT OF THE MAN THAT HAS BEEN INSTALLED IN THE AMERICAN BY THE PROGRESSIVES THAT HAS BEEN IN CONTROL FOR THE PAST 100 YEARS . ((( DON'T BE A SHEEP MAN ))) .

• You are right on, Bill.  Progressivism is the unseen adversary of God fearing American, and the primary cause of the drift into foolishness throughout our government and educational system.  Hillsdale College has provided an entire series of lectures on that subject that are well worth a listen, if you are not already up to date.  If we will survive, we must destroy Progressivism, and replace it with Common Sense and personal responsibility, and a faith in God rooted in Truth.  Every Sheep Dog must have a sound grounding in the Bible.  Every Catholic Sheep Dog must defend the Universal Catechism of Pope John Paul II that is still news to most Catholic prelates in this country.

• Sheeple will be sheep!
  • Gary Kaalberg,

What you have spoken is so true. The problems with many in the blogosphere is they use it for their ego. Who listen to them? It is so easy to blog something and have to stand behind it or talk without the walk. Many will hid under their beds if the shtf. I believe action is needed now not later. I only wish I could go. Due to other obligations, family and physical limitations I can only support with prayer and possible donation.

Remember there will always be the dividers. Some out of ignorance other to cause trouble. Prayer is the strongest thing anyone can do for support. Pray I have and will continue for God to bless the OAS movement.

• Gary agree!  Most not all of the people who write & complain all the time about our goverment!! I have posted OAS info. on their blogs. Not one reply, not even a smart ass reply. Most people are all talkers, but when it comes to taken action they are know where in sight. But when it's over, and things go our way!! They'll be the first to take credit!! See what we done!!

• We have come to a time in our history where it is sink or swim. In case you are thinking that this mission is just going to be a weekend getaway to dc and walk around with a snappy slogan on a sign then you have missed the mark. This mission is designed to remove from power a wanna be dictator and his cabinet and the politicians that helped put him in power. These folks won't look at us as harmless protesters. We are not protesters. We are Constitutional Americans that are fed up with the destruction of our nation and our livelihoods. Do not fool yourselves. This most likely will have some violence. Did you see anything that happened during the Arab spring? When the Egyptians took back their nation there was violence. Some died, many were injured. It will most likely happen here just the same. Power mad politicians won't just go quietly into the night. They have security at their disposal and the administration will not hesitate to use them. Suck it up and prepare for it. If a few million of us show up and make some noise they will see us and in time we can take this back but rest assured it will not be a cakewalk. Make ready. 
    SSG V

• Please notice my reply. Lock and load!

• SSG V! I pray and hope things don't get ugly while we are in D.C.. But I personally think the liar in chief obama, is just waiting for an excuse to invoke marshall law. Like he said!! Never let a good thing go to waste!! We must not have a few hot heads go crazy while we are there. This is suppost to be a peaceful protest by us!! If anything does happen?? Let them start it!! If anything is started, I will stand shoulder to shoulder with my brothers & sisters!! This is MY Country & I love it!! Even with some of our faults. It's still the best in the World. And I will Stand and fight for it!!

• SS,  you are probably right about the Usurper and his thugs planning something but know for sure that there will be tons of cell ph.cameras and even a few of the more conservative MSM there documenting everything.  That is why the OAS crew will be monitoring/directing the prog. and that it will be imperative that we police ourselves to the max.  No nutjobs carrying weapons!  Anyone with a back pack needs to be checked out.  This thing needs to be done right and Col. Riley and his people are on top of it.

This reply was deleted.