Constitutional Emergency

General Ripped For Referencing God - Obama Operatives Whine and Lament...the tragedy of it all

3-star ripped for presentation referencing God

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/02/military-3-star-presentation-...

WASHINGTON DC - - Air Force Lt. Gen. Ronnie Hawkins, the new head of the Defense Information Systems Agency, is under fire for a commander’s call Wednesday that included references to God. But Hawkins, who just took over the directorship of DISA in January, said his presentation has been taken out of context.

As part of an all-hands meeting with DISA employees, Hawkins apparently showed a power point presentation that contained two slides titled “Ronnie’s Rules” that outline 18 priorities, the first and last of which are “Always put God first, and stay within His will” and “Always remember God is good — all the time!”

Hawkins said in a response to a query from Air Force Times that he stated at the all-hands meeting that “Ronnie’s Rules” were his personal road map for living and he has used it since he was a captain. He said he tries to live by these rules every day.

“Those two slides, in particular ...were in no way a directive or expectation I have for our dedicated men and women,” said Hawkins, who previously served as deputy director of command control, communications and computer systems, Joint Staff at the Pentagon. “The rules are my own personal guide posts, or moral compass.”

All DISA employees apparently didn’t see the presentation the same way.

A fine DISA employee who witnessed the presentation spoke with Air Force Times under condition of anonymity. He said he was shocked that a senior leader would include such direct references to God in a commander’s call that in his opinion was held to say “I’m your new commander and this is what I expect of you.”

The employee said that he provided the presentation to the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, a nonprofit advocacy group, “in hopes of saving lives.”  Yeah, right.

MRFF’s founder and president, Mikey Weinstein, is calling for Hawkins to be court-martialed for violating his oath to the Constitution. He said he is representing 21 employees at DISA.

The employee said what might seem like an ordinary presentation to Air Force employees can be easily obtained and used as propaganda in other countries — something he said a commander should know. People in Arab nations for example, might see Hawkins’ comments as a show of support toward one religion by the U.S. government, he said.

“If you’re a commander, you will be seen as speaking for the U.S. government whether you like it or not,” he said. “What you do goes out into world.”

Views: 869

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MRFF's founder Mikey Weinstein is pure NUTS is they think for one second, Lt. Gen. Hawkins violated his oath to the Constitution by mentioning GOD. This will be one of the top ranking assults on our Great Nation and an insult to all Service men and women, if they even attempt to court martial Gen Hawkins!!!! 

I really don't care what people think one has to say --- because Obummer thinks we aren't a Christian country-- Our Republic was founded on Christian values, and it does my heart good to know that we still have Christians serving in our military!! If those jerks don't like it, they can get to hell out of the USA!!!

The First Amendment accepts all peaceful faiths, like Judeo-Christian writings / beliefs and ways of life... but, like mohamed, useful idiots for islam tolerate no one, even barely themselves.

Many great affirmations for the General!! I do wonder: Does the disgruntled employee mean to say that 'Allah' is not a good God?? After all, the disgruntled one did object to the statement that God is good all the time.

Additionally, these same employees must therefore perform the same take their president - the resident Intern of our White House - to task because he invoked the name of Jesus in his remarks about "fairness and taxation". HMMM?!

I think that everyone should read Gods Words.

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers.  Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.  Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy.  It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.  

It is the traveler's map, the pilgrims's staff, the pilot's compass, the soldier's sword, and the Christian's charter.  Here Paradise is restored, Heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed. 

CHRIST is its grand subject, our good the design, and the glory of God its end.

It should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet.   Read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.  It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgement, and be remembered forever.  It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.                                                                               

(The Gideons International)

I beleive!                                                                                                                 

Harry,

Airheads is not a proper description for these Anal-brains. I only hope that the "fine DISA employee who witnessed..." ends up getting stationed in the Antarctic for the rest of his days of service, and the Lt. Gen get's his 4th star (if they even have 4 stars in the AF) just for his presentation.

Tell those jerks to pull up their "Big Girl" panties and get a life, for heaven's sake...

Let's get one thing very clear here..

Allah - the Moon God

The Archaeology of the Middle East

The religion of Islam has as its focus of worship a deity by the name of "Allah." The Muslims claim that Allah in pre-Islamic times was the biblical God of the Patriarchs, prophets, and apostles. The issue is thus one of continuity. Was "Allah" the biblical God or a pagan god in Arabia during pre-Islamic times? The Muslim's claim of continuity is essential to their attempt to convert Jews and Christians for if "Allah" is part of the flow of divine revelation in Scripture, then it is the next step in biblical religion. Thus we should all become Muslims. But, on the other hand, if Allah was a pre-Islamic pagan deity, then its core claim is refuted. Religious claims often fall before the results of hard sciences such as archeology. We can endlessly speculate about the past or go and dig it up and see what the evidence reveals. This is the only way to find out the truth concerning the origins of Allah. As we shall see, the hard evidence demonstrates that the god Allah was a pagan deity. In fact, he was the Moon-god who was married to the sun goddess and the stars were his daughters.

I get so tired of bystanders interpreting what Commanders say to their troops and then referencing what foreign governments might, repeat might think about the words the commanders had to say. Frankly, I do not and never did give one whit what foreign governments have to say about anything we do in this country.  I believe that is part of our problem in this world. We actually believe what the politically correct crowd would have us believe and that is that it matters what we say and do to other governments.  And we would not want anyone to think badly of us for speaking our mind....why they might be offended and that would be so wrong......well I truly believe that what we say and do is our business and the PC crowd can shove it if they do not like it and that includes also foreign governments  we have been spilling our blood and resources protecting ...from themselves mostly... for the past ten years.  Face it folks, time for change alright. Lets get back to basics of standing up for and fighting for what we have always believed in....God, Country and Corps as said countless times and as practiced by our military for more than 300 years.  Semper Fi General  Keep it up. God Bless You and your troops.

What's really amazing, I was under the understanding, that all oaths of office, and the swearing in of our military's oath ALL ended in "So help me GOD"  Am I wrong?

Can we say BULL... this fine General, whom I first met many years ago when he was a Capt at Dyess AFB, I was accomplishing the C4CM requirements for the beddown of the B1B.  While on TDY to the 1993 CS/ISS Dyess AFB I had the pleasure of meeting several fine young officer and over the years I have watched as they progressed up the ranks.  This is nothing but the idiots, and yes we have them even in DISA.  I worked with DISA on a damn near daily basis in the 1990's until I retired in 96.  This report makes me wonder what the critters really want, I think I know; I may be wrong.  His power point did not advocate for the government to establish any religion.  His presentation was his life rules or so I take it from the article.  There are few unreligious personnel in the military and even fewer once the non-believer is shot at and in some deep popo.  Heck the best thing would be to... once Obama is removed from office, purge his lackeys too.

I just recieved this email, I passed it on to everyone in my address book and thought I would share it with you please pass it along....me thinks America is waking up !!!!!!!!

watch these two videos , this man is a constitutional scholar and he is telling us obama is not eligible to be president of this country according to our Constution, no other constitutional scholar has come forth to deny these facts , no one in our govt is doing anything about it , obama is a fraud and a traitor to our republic our laws and constitution, what do we do ? do we have to start a civil war to rid our govt of this usurper ? our congress and senate do nothing , they are cowards , they are afraid of a black uprising if we kick the first black president out of office and imprison him or worse hang him for high treason, this man is destroying our nation he is deceiving us and using class warfare to keep the sheepels minds off the real problem... our govt has been hijacked by  the democrat party and their conman and he has pulled the biggest hoax in the history of our republic on ''WE THE PEOPLE''  , we  have been deceived by this fraud obama and we need to do something about it befor he destroys this country.... pass this on if your a patriot ...delete it if you're not or you just dont care about whats happining to our America

The evaluation of the meaning of “natural born citizen” in the Constitution comes from Dr. Herbert W. Titus, of counsel to the law firm William J. Olson.
He previously taught constitutional law, common law and other subjects for 30 years at five different American Bar Association-approved law schools. From 1986 to 1993 he was the founding dean of the College of Law and Government at Regent University.
And before that, he was a trial attorney and special assistant U.S. attorney with the Department of Justice.
His degrees are from Harvard and the University of Oregon, and he’s admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, appellate courts in the 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th and other districts. His practice has taken him into courts more than a dozen different states.
His perspective:
part 1 & 2

To Juanita : You are quite correct. AND, At no time upon retiring from the USAF, was I required to dissolve my oath, recant my oath, reverse my oath, etc. Therefore, I feel compelled to say, that in the event the enemy - whether within or without, foreign or domestic - attacks The Constitution and or our Nation - I shall indeed come to the defense of the same when called upon, again.

To borrow from my brothers-in-arms: "Semper Fi"

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service