Constitutional Emergency

If you are good at creating Artwork...we need PFA Badges and Patches

Would all of you artwork creators please jump on board and come up with some designs we can use for PFA Badges and Patches for letterhead, business cards, ads for local papers, etc.?

When you have created some, please post them here in comments.

Thank you so much for all who participate! This is gonna be so fun to see what you all come up with. Even if you think it's not great (we are our own worse critics) please still post it. It may give someone else an idea to go off of or....we may love it!!!

Thanks again,

Twana

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good picture of the Eagle
Great picture of the eagle
new one today
Attachments:
I am a graphic artist and have designed alot of military logos etc. I suggest you take a look at my photobucket album and see if there is anything there you might like. Those aren't my only military graphics. I have tons and tons. You can also see some of them by visiting my websites.

http://militarybranches.tripod.com
http://powmiaawareness.tripod.com
Feel Free to snag anything you want. That's what this is all about....the sharing and the caring.

http://www.usmc-stuff.com/ This is a marine mom who does up tshirts and banners.

I had my military mom decals done up thru Patiotic Graphics. I saw his info earlier today but can't locate it right now. GO figure!

I also have a direct line to the owner of Holy Bears.com and he has been WONDERFUL when I've placed orders, when I've asked for a big bear for a drawing and so much more.

We could also use zazzle and keep the funds from our sales within the group. There are alot of options out there.

You can do up business cards on your pc but in all honesty, it costs more to do it because of the price in ink. I use zazzle or there is another website where I have had business cards, post cards, t-shirts done.
Attachments:
here are some more from when I had my Website for Unity and I did the website for UPPINS. I also did many others.
Attachments:

Here is one more........ You will have to line the words up to look right.
David
This one is misspelled.
Here are a couple of pictures of some of my flags. Not sure if they are any good or what you are looking for.
Attachments:
Thank you Robert. I liked those flags as I put them up on the TEA PARTY day. We had a fortunate wind that really shown them off. I added the clouds from a background file that I use for creating backgrounds for my poetry. The words are quite changeable, font and color, and style.
I would like to recommend someone who has a God given gift as a painter and who has a number of health issues.

He has some dynamic work already but can maybe come up with something. A small gift wouldn't hurt any because he is going through some very tough times with his family and his health. As I said, his artwork is amazing.

His name is Richard and this is his e-mail address. theartistlife@att.net

You can tell him Emil from God & country recommended him.

He is a good God fearing and Loving man, a true Patriot also.
Really nice job Gary. How did you copy it in your reply?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service