Constitutional Emergency

Investigate Obama or risk permanent political-media corruption

Investigate Obama or risk permanent political-media corruption

by LAWRENCE SELLIN, PHD
September 30, 2015

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/investigat...

The political-media establishment is desperately trying to run out the clock on Barack Hussein Obama, while continuing a deliberate policy to ignore credible evidence and divert any investigation that might expose their own complicity and negligence in the greatest fraud and Constitutional crisis in US history.

Stated simply, the political-media establishment knows it would not survive the revelation of what they themselves undoubtedly suspect - the distinct possibility of an illegal Presidency, one that has done more damage to the country than any of our enemies ever could.

The silence among the politicians is deafening. With the exception of Fox News, which is the propaganda arm of the Republican establishment and the Chamber of Commerce, the media are composed of partisan liberal activists, who control, manipulate, or even create news to support the Democrats and an extreme left-wing political agenda.

Obama succeeded in 2008 because the Republicans struck a deal with the Democrats not to question Obama's eligibility for office and his personal history. Furthermore, the liberal media took radical steps to protect their favored candidate, killing negative stories about Obama and even threatening to accuse his opponents of racism in order to make them "sputter with rage, which in turn leads to overreaction and self-destruction."

There are two Ayn Rand quotes that accurately sum up the current situation.

"The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see."

"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

How is it possible that a President, on national television, could present as his official birth certificate, a digital image so riddled with obvious anomalies that only the counterfeiters themselves or the complicit could vouch for its authenticity, yet no one in authority says a word?

Evidence suggests that Barack Obama has been using a fraudulent Connecticut Social Security Number (SSN) since at least 1986. That number, 042-68-4425, issued in 1977, was set aside exclusively for Connecticut residents, a state in which he never lived nor did any member of his immediate family. In addition, SSN Verifier Plus showed the birth year 1890 linked to that number. Because SSNs are not re-issued, multiple birth dates for one card usually indicates a stolen number.

The data and documents associated with Obama's Selective Service registration also appear to contain inconsistencies. Most noticeably, Obama's registration card has a two digit year ‘80" on the postal stamp, unlike the four digit year stamp "1980" found on all other registration cards completed at the same time in Hawaii and other states. It looks like a 2008 postal stamp was cut, the 08 inverted and reinserted into the stamp to mimic a 1980 registration. Interestingly, Obama's alleged SSN 042-68-4425 appears on his 1980 Selective Service registration, which is six years before that number, associated with his name, can be found in personal background databases.  

According to federal law, failure to register with the Selective Service would subject Obama to a possible fine and prison sentence and forever prevent him from working in the executive branch of the US government.

Despite the presence of probable cause, there is still no US government investigation, no outrage in the media and no demands for the truth from Congress. Skeptics of Obama's "official" personal history were immediately derided as racists, rumormongers or conspiracy theorists.

This is how weird or perverted, the situation has become.

Using Saul Alinsky tactics in order to suppress any legitimate inquiry, the pejorative "birther" was coined and is used by reportedly paid Obama operatives directed out of the White House, who troll the internet to smear, denounce or ridicule anonymously whoever criticizes their ayatollah.

One might say, it is a liberal version of the Gestapo, a cowardly gaggle of otherwise unemployable girly-men and un-datable females working out of their mothers' basements - a taxpayer-funded cash for trash program.

Make no mistake, however, the Republican establishment, either through complicity or fear, is completely intimidated by Obama and his acolytes and will neither oppose his policies nor seriously investigate the hundreds of questionable, unconstitutional or potentially criminal acts committed by him and members of his administration.

If we had honest government and objective journalism, Obama would still be an Illinois state senator voting "not present," instead of wreaking havoc on an international scale.

As an act of self-preservation by political correctness, the political-media establishment has decided to avoid reality and not to see what is glaringly evident and the American people will continue to suffer the consequences until the country is cleansed of the corrupt status quo.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq. Colonel Sellin is the author of "Restoring the Republic: Arguments for a Second American Revolution ". He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com.

Views: 1045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it is true that the Federal Reserve was the first feather in their cap. Read...The Creature of Jekyll Island

You will be shocked and amazed at what you learn. Soros is only a soldier in the cabal. His money funded the ouster of the Ukrainian PM and funded the Blacklives matter and Occupy Wall Street and a bunch of other stuff. He will be the one to short our currency when they get ready to crash it. It would not be that hard if we targeted the institutions they rely on. This agenda is being implemented out of the UN under the guise of Climate Change. The federal reserve is our central bank, but there is one in each country except for Libya, Iran. and I'm not sure about Syria. I'm also not certain about Russia at this writing. UN, Federal Reserve, IMF. World Bank  the BIS. If you don't know what these organizations are..you had better learn fast. The BIS is the head of all the central banks and I hear the Rothschilds own it. I don't know if they are the biggest investors or they own it outright. These people create all kinds of holding co's and dummy co's so that it's hard to follow the money and find out who owns it.  So, Soros is on the list when we get to people along with Maurice Strong who is implementing and who was the brain child of Climate Change before it was called Global Warming.

There is a big UN meeting in Dec regarding Climate Change and Obama wants to sign it along with the Small Arms Treaty. They had a coupe in Australia and ousted their PM before his term was up and put in a Goldman Sachs Guy who will sign the Climate agreement. It just happened.

If you go to August Review, you will see all the CFR members. The US shadow government is made up of CFR members and of course there is the Trilateral Commission members...the top dogs. The shadow gov runs the government. The pres just does what he is told.

World Leader Accuses Obama of Treason At The UN.....Just In~

Red Flag News Lost in the media hype surrounding the addresses of Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin to the United Nations General Assembly on Monday was a bombshell claim by the president of Argentina.

President Christina Fernandez de Kirchener announced that her nation had been approached by an Obama administration official with a request that Argentina provide enriched nuclear fuel to the Islamic Republic of Iran in 2010.

The official in question was Gary Samore, former White House Coordinator for Arms Control and Weapons of Mass Destruction, who did not dispute the seemingly outrageous claim and has been open about his opposition to the nuclear agreement currently worked out between Obama and Iran.

Kirchener said that Samore wanted Argentina to provide nuclear fuel to Iran, ostensibly to counter Iran’s excuse that they needed nuclear fuel for their reactors, removing the impetus for them to continue their own uranium enrichment program.

Kirchener stated that the deal fell through when her government asked for the request in writing, to abide by proper protocol, at which point the issue was dropped and Kirchener never heard from Samore again about it.

For his part, Samore released a statement admitting that he had in fact traveled to Argentina in 2010 and made the request, though he insinuated the incident was no big deal.

In fact, Samore went on to explain how after Argentina balked at the deal, he subsequently approached France and Russia with a similar proposal in which Iran would send their low-enriched uranium to Russia, which would further enrich it before sending it along to France.

France would in turn finish converting the enriched uranium into nuclear reactor fuel, sending it back to Iran for its own use, ostensibly preventing the Islamic republic from weaponizing its uranium stockpiles.

This deal fell through as well, according to Samore, leading to the 2010 U.N. resolution that increased economic sanctions on Iran, ultimately bringing them to the bargaining table for the horrible deal Obama eventually worked out with them this year.

The White House did not immediately respond to the potentially treasonous allegations.

At 14:30: Obama is the Antichrist revealed.

TIME TO WAKE UP ” THE ANTICHRIST & FALSE PROPHET ARE HERE

I'm with Lawrence. Publius Huldah has a quote from a guy in Baltimore from the 20's.  The electors will finally elect some one as ignorant as obozo.

I think a few million Private Attorney Generals, Criminal investigators, and federal witnesses can cure the situation. I just became one. "One of the People" from "we the People". I filed a bunch of paper. Now comes the fight.

Just  wonder, that there is no one person in USA to make citizen arrest? Not even the group of dedicated sheriffs? Nobody in FBI or CIA which have positive knowledge of this fraud? I have to assume, that all security departments of the government are on this fraud as well and they do everything possible to cover up. They all should be investigated as well. But who will do it? Even military was for the same reason decimated and left only with the Obama's yes men .So what is left?

I became a Private Attorney general, Criminal investigator, federal witness. Then I filed an affidavit and charges against the Oregon government and sent it to the AG, speaker of the house , Pres of senate and my congress woman.

I am somewhat confident this will work.. Prosecutorial discretion by the Oregon AG, legislator, FBI, US Marshall, US DOJ, all refused to prosecute. So I will do it as a PAG.

Look into it, we need them in every state.

I totally agree with every word you said.  I have been waiting for a Revolution for some time now but nothing seems to be happening.  I am afraid if no action is taken very, very soon we may never rid ourselves of this Devil! I am going on 83 but say to myself if this had been the last generation it could not have ever happened and if, by slim chance it did it would have been taken care of mightily quick.....Today, I am not sure how many would stand up for our Country.  A lot of limp wrists as far as I can tell.  Every once in a while some one says "We are ready just waiting for a signal"  Why has that signal never been called. Each day that goes by without action leaves us in a more precarious position.  Sorry to be so negative!  Too bad we do not have more men like you!  HelenSatmary

Unfortunately if it takes another war on US soil then that is what will have to happen. War is not pretty, the revolutionary war and civil war were not wanted. But they were necessary to save the souls of the US. Evil has permeated the country under the guise of freedom. There may be no choice in the matter. Each must decide what is worth fighting for. When you sign petitions and march and speak and the corrupt turn a blind eye....then you are FORCED to do what you must to survive by Gods law. God help us each and everyone. 

All the states elections officials in charge of vetting presidential hopefuls before their put on the ballot should be held accountable for not eliminating Obama from ever being on the ballot. Corruption has taken over our local and national governments from small towns to D.C. so in order to correct this mess we allowed to fester we would have to start from the bottom up. Getting rid of Obama is just part of a huge national problem we have. A lot of people are guilty.

I BELIEVE THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY CALLED AMERICA IS MOVING CLOSER & CLOSER TO ALL OUT CIVIL WAR!!!

No one wins a war. However, we the people have powers that are not enumerated. Just keep after the issue. Don't talk about it doit. We formed a Beaverton Oversight Committee right in their weekly meeting within Roberts Rules. Become a PAG. Did you think it would be easy? I'm 77 and fighting 19 affronts to me constitutional rights. The only way I can lose is to quit.

The Republic is dead, killed in 2008 when Obama was fraudulently elected and we did nothing about it.

There is only one way to restore it but there aren't enough brave patriots, young and healthy enough, to do it.

RIP USA.

Are we allowed to say fuck you. You negative harmful bastard. Spreading a hateful message. Do you not know the power of the spoken word??

Have you ever heard of the four agreements?

I hope you're just ignorant. Not stupid or a troll. Everything is in it's place for us. We the people need to do our job. That's all.

The Four Agreements

Be Impeccable with your word.

Speak with integrity.  Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.

Don’t take anything personally.

Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dreams. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.

Don’t make assumptions.

Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.

Always do your best. 

You best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick.  Under any circumstances, simply do your best and you will avoid self-judgment, self abuse and regret.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service