Constitutional Emergency

There seems to be an increasing level of frustration, arguing, and backbiting appearing on the Constitutional Emergency Discussions. I am very concerned that we are allowing our enthusiasm to wane; that we are taking our frustrations out on each other.

There is no question but what the initial turnout was disappointing. We must make an even greater effort! Try, if you will, to put yourself in Col. Riley’s shoes. This man spent years in honorable service to his country; now, at 76 years of age, when he should be able to enjoy his "golden years," he has once more had to offer up his life for this nation. Think about how disappointed he must have been on May 16, when the 1.8 million who had committed to attending had shrunk to 1000. Yet he never wavered. He marched on with the small army he had.

To those who have suggested we need new leadership, I say: Col. Riley has never deviated from Operation American Spring’s purpose:

1) Oust the "Dirty Seven" - Obama, Biden, Holder, Reid, Pelosi, Boehner, and McConnell;

2) Restore our Constitutional Republic to what the Founders intended it to be.

That, Patriots, is what we need to be focusing on. Not on issues such as the environment, birther argument, or the legitimacy of the Iraq war. These other issues, while they may very well be important, WILL NOT FURTHER OUR CAUSE. We must stay focused. We must put forth even greater effort. We must not allow ourselves to bicker and fight amongst ourselves, for a house divided cannot stand. WE MUST UNITE, AND STAY UNITED BEHIND OUR CAUSE.

Ask yourself: What can I do? Can I find a way to go to Washington, D.C., even for just a few days? Can I do more in my local area? Most of us are already calling and/or emailing our representatives and senators, talking to family and friends, and printing up flyers to pass out. Think: What else can I do? If you can get together with other Patriots, do it. We all can do better with the sharing of ideas. For example, another Patriot came up with a simple way to spread the word that I had totally overlooked: Leaving a flyer with your tip in restaurants (thank you, Maria!).

We are in a battle against evil forces that would destroy our beautiful country. The damage is already very grave; we have no time to waste.

I will leave you to ponder some quotes that illustrate the great change that has come upon our nation over the last fifty years:

Then:                                                               Now:

"Ask not what your country can do for you;         "The Constitution is a charter of negative

ask what you can do for your country."                 liberties...it doesn't say what the federal

government must do on your behalf."

"A rising tide lifts all boats."                                "The rich must pay their fair share!"

-John F. Kennedy                                               -Barack H. Obama

Views: 7646

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What was the basis for that "1.8 million committed to attending" figure?

For over 7 months, we had absolutely no advertizement on a national level! I screamed daily about the need for a "National Media Blitz" but no one would listen! "To Show, People Must Know"! I thought the number one priority was to get millions of patriots to Washington D.C.! All the talk was about contacting local newspapers and radio stations that very few people read or listen to! If Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh made just one OAS announcement, there would have been millions of people in D.C.! I passed out over a thousand flyers and could NOT find one person that knew or heard about OAS! You can keep on doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result! That's the definition of INSANITY! I've spent days writing letters to the 100 largest newspapers and also to national radio and TV shows and never got one reply! I believe only a military coup can now save our country! I tried but will now worry about myself and my family!

I think a lot more people would be there if we weren't so broke. The costs of food, gas, utilities, ect. Have skyrocketed. I would be there in a heartbeat if I could afford it. I know there are a lot of people in the same predicament. Please keep on for those of us who can't be there in person, but are there in spirit! God Bless.

Yeah, people are kept poor on purpose, in order to control them, and they have no control!

You are spot on! Minus those that bravely went to DC what specifically is everyone else doing to help? Just posting isn't getting it done. You can encourage others, you can help by sending funds to assist those there. You can call, You can organize, You CAN'T let these other Americans down! Let's turn around wear them out and hang in there. This can be done! Also YOU can pray!

Based on hearing 4 months in advance of the sold out buses, hotels, campgrounds, support by Rolling Thunder and Oath Keepers (at the time), and other clues, I would have put it at at least 1.5 million.

Why the peel back? In my opinion, the regime knew they had to squash the grassroots effort, but not openly. They were very clever to stage the Bundy Ranch standoff before May 16. Anyone wonder why they so blatantly used guns and force at this moment? And we rightfully went to the Bundys' defense. But the regime used it to send the message that they are willing to use force on Americans. And then they threatened a few key spokesmen like Glenn Beck, who then knowingly LIED to millions over and over for weeks that OAS would be made up of violent militia nuts, and that we would instigate violence in D.C. This lie, told over and over to millions, plus the planted fear that there would be a false flag shooting framed onto the true patriots.....those three propaganda pushes very successfully suppressed turnout.

Yes, I found that hardly anyone knew about it before, during or afterwards as well. 

Thank you for the work. You planted seeds so not in vain.

I see, thanks.  It's possible the Colonel was "a bit over-zealous" in suggesting that 1.8 million people had committed to attending.  

Good job Jean. Excellently written article. I tend to go along with Paul Bedard's comment. I just don't see the American People taking any interest at all in taking back our country. It's 99% veterans that showed up for the opening of OAS on May 16th. If I could turn back time, and had my health, I would still be in D.C. What is wrong with the American People? How can they idly sit and watch our country be taken away! I went ti D.C. under extreme circumstances, with poor health from AOD, yet God called me out, and I made the appearance. Again, it's only the Veteran's that take a stand. Maybe if every American served in the Armed Forces we'd see the turn out we should have had. Wake People, and smell the roses before Obama opens the FEMA Gas Chambers !!!!

Pastor Marc

You are so right Pastor Bialeck.  I am in contact with my mom's preacher in Ohio, and we live in Florida, but email him frequently.   He is aware of what is going on, in so much that when we got to Ohio here to help my mother this summer his first sermon was really amazing.   He brought up just about everything I have been sending him, about the evil plaguing us today.   His sermon was on law, what is law, and the law of God.  He brought into the sermon, many things, i.e., homosexuality, abortion, and even talked about our Founding Fathers getting it right and knowing what to put in our Constitution to protect us from this evil.

The American people don't care enough.  I am trying hard to wake them up, most don't believe that anything is wrong and that we are all imagining what is taking place.   "They who have eyes will not see, and they who have ears will not hear" and now we know what that passage meant.

I guarantee you, when disaster hits this Country, they will gladly go to the FEMA Camps, as I have heard many say in a crisis, they need their FEMA to fall back on, and they don't want their State to become Sovereign!   How stupid are they.   They have not heard what FEMA did to those people during Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Sandy?   They need to wake up.  God give me the strength to wake people up before it is too late!  

I am trying to do what I can, financially I am bound.  Losing my home and about to be homeless, my husband and I.   Will have a beat up camper to live in and not sure where we will live?   Wanted to go to Washington DC, but doesn't look good.   We could stay with my mother, but I don't like Ohio, want to live off-the-grid somewhere.  Still looking for something small to make a homestead.  Running short of time though.  This Country is headed into the abyss.   I am sure God is very angry right now..  

GO MANAGE A MOBILE HOME PARK IN A MOUNTAINOUS RETREET NEAR WATER AND WILD LIFE, FISH, ETC. GROW A YEAR-ROUND GARDEN--CONSTRUCT A GREEN HOUSE.  GO TO HABITAT FOR HUMANITY FOR SUPPLIES.  RUN ADS FOR DONATIONS.  OFFER TO HAUL OFF DISCARDED ITEMS--MUCH OF WHICH YOU CAN USE.  LOOK FOR BUSINESS CLOSE OUTS AND BUY UP 12 OR 24 ITEMS OF WHAT YOU USE OFTEN.  STOCKPILE SOMEWHERE WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND IT.  BURY IT, BUT MAKE CERTAIN TO SEAL EVERYTHING.  GET A GOAT FOR MILK, CHICKENS FOR EGGS AND MEAT, AND RAISE RABBITS FOR THE BEST-TASTING MEAT THAT IS LOW IN FAT.  FISH, CLEAN THEM, AND FREEZE THEM IN WATER WHERE THEY WILL TASTE FRESH.  GET AN OLD DEEP FREEZER, BURY IT, AND FILL IT UP WITH SUPPLIES THAT NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IT IS.  PUT SOMETHING IN IT TO KEEP MOLD AND MILDEW OUT.  DOUBLE PACKAGE YOUR PERISHABLES.  SIX FOOT UNDER GROUND IS A CONSTANT 56 DEGREES IN TENNESSEE YEAR ROUND.  PREPARE.

AMEN. We are doing just that, but cannot move until next year....looking at Bonner's Ferry Idaho, far from

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service