Constitutional Emergency

08 May 2015

Is The USA Toast?

"Are we truly watching a perfect storm of tyrannical darkness conquer the United States?  Have we finally been defeated by the ever-patient, ever evil, embedded communist, who've had their wicked designs on our nation for at least a hundred years?  Is our culture so rotten to the core that it can never return to virtue and right?  Are America's younger generations lost to Godless, communists indoctrination and ideology, which includes radical environmental lunacy and the eager embrace of militant homosexualism, and the destruction of marriage and family?  Is there no way to purge the systemic immorality and corruption that infects all our major institutions, our federal, state and local governments, our schools, the media and entertainment industries and corporations?  Is it even possible for this wayward nation to return to the founding principles and limitations on the central government outlined in the Constitution? ...

We have enemies of the United States inhabiting the Executive branch of the Federal government, and many enemies/minions in place throughout the Legislative and Judicial branches, as well as the federal bureaucracies and the military.  These people have orchestrated a near perfect storm of freedom-robbing evil against our nation.  While it not begin with Barack Obama (or whatever his name is), it has certainly kicked into warp speed under his dictatorship. ...

These communists (for that's what they are) in the Obama administration and Congress have managed to neuter any political opposition.  Whether the Republicans are in fear for their lives or the lives of their families, are being blackmailed for wrongdoing or are wickedly in agreement with the goals of the Obama administration, the result is the same: the agenda of the Obama Crime Syndicate is not being stopped, or even slowed down in anyway.  Christian conservatives and other patriots have watched in helpless horror and outrage as the Republicans have surrendered their lawful power to this Godless, America-hating, lying reprobate in the White House. ...

Regardless, those of us who are Christians - who know that the only way to salvation, to the one true God, is through His Son Jesus - have all the hope in the world, and everything for which to be thankful." ...

http://barbwire.com/2015/05/08/0900-is-the-united-states-of-america... 

"America" - The Movie: DVD Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLJ_C0r08MM 

Views: 517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Americans' Strike Back. 

Item #3 should stop after the words "all illegal alien individuals."  Their very presence here illegally constitutes a criminal record.

Item #7 "Only states can decide on the matters of abortion and same sex marriage" (as to whether either should even be legal).

Item #8 Defund all other countries, period.

Judith,

They must be found guilty to have a criminal record. Even if they came across the boarder illegally they must be convicted first, it's our law. When they are convicted for being here illegally, then they have a criminal record.

If the state votes for it they can flip the bill for it and the people of that state can pay for it not the rest of the states that make it illegal.  

Larry, I would add:

1. Arrest Ovomit for his multiple crimes including Treason
  2. Rescind all executive orders he wrote and all bills he signed as he is not a lawful POTUS.

Other than that I am in.

12 May 2015

"We The People" Need To Circle The Wagons: Government Is On The War Path - by John W. Whitehead:

"How many Americans have actually bothered to read the Constitution, let alone the first ten amendments to the Constitution, the Bill Of Rights (a quick read at 462 words)?

Take a few minutes and read those words for yourself - rather than having some court or politician translate them for you - and you will be under no illusion about where to draw the line when it comes to speaking your mind, criticizing your government, defending what is yours, doing whatever you want on your own property, and keeping the government's nose out of your private affairs." ...

... It's time to circle the wagons, folks.  The government is on the warpath, and if we are to have any hope of surviving whatever is coming at us, we'll need to keep our wits about us and present a unified front.  Most of all, we need to restore "we the people" to our rightful place at the center of government.  How we do that depends largely on each community's willingness to get past their partisan politics and blind allegiance to uniformed government officials and find common ground. ...

To put it more bluntly, stop thinking like mindless government robots and start acting like a powerhouse of citizens vested with the power to say "enough is enough."  We have the numbers to stand our ground.  Now we just need the will." 

https://www.rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_c...

"Battlefield America - The War On The American People"

Book - by Constitutional Attorney, John W. Whitehead:

[Access the 'Look inside' link to view some of the book's content]

... Constitutional attorney John W. Whitehead paints a terrifying portrait of a nation at war with itself and which is on the verge of undermining the basic freedoms guaranteed to the citizenry in the Constitution.  Indeed, police have been transformed into extensions of the military, towns and cities have become battlefields, and the American people have been turned into enemy combatants, to be spied on, tracked, scanned, frisked, invaded, raided, manhandled, censored, silenced, shot at, locked up, and denied due process. 

Yet this police state did not come about overnight.  As Whitehead notes, this shift into totalitarianism cannot be traced back to a single individual or event.  Rather, the evolution has been so subtle that most American citizens were hardly aware of it taking place.  Yet little by little, police authority expanded, one weapon after another was added to the police arsenal, and one exception after another was added to the police arsenal, and one exception after another was made to standards that have historically restrained police authority.  Add this mix the merger of internet megacorporations with government intelligence agencies, and you have the making of an electronic concentration camp that not only sees the citizenry as databits but will attempt to control every aspect of their lives.  And if someone dares to step out of line, they will most likely find an armed SWAT team at their door.  ... 

http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-America-War-American-People/dp/15...

[If they 'out-gun' us, then we have to 'out-smart' them.  Please access the Public Intelligence website link after these excerpts to see the complete article and associated Tables/Charts] 

12 May 2015

U.S. Army Special Operations Command Revolutionary And Insurgent Strategy Studies And Case Books:

"The following documents were produced by the U.S. Army Special Operations Command (USASOC), Assessing Revolutionary and Insurgent Strategis (ARIS) studies program which features research conducted by the National Security Analysis Department of the Applied Physics Laboratory. The  research follows along the tradition of the "Special Operations Research Office (SORO)" of American University in the 1950s and 1960s."  Along with these casebooks and studies, individual histories of revolutionary and counterrevolutionary activities in Greece, Guatemala, Algeria and Cube are also available from their website."  ... 

TECHNIQUES: 

Among the most prominent theorists in nonviolent revolution is Dr. Gene Sharp, whose compilation of nonviolent resistance tactics is included in Table 10-1.  Operationalizing those who condemned violence from Gandhi to Thoreau, Sharp's key theme is that political power is not derived from the intrinsic qualities of those in position of authority.  Rather, the power of any of any state is derived from the consent of the governed, and thus they possess the moral and political authority to take it back.  Essentially, leaders lack power without the consent of the governed, and because the State may hold the monopoly on the use of force, nonviolent methods are the ideal means for the people to impose their will on the State.  The arsenal of the passive resister contains a number of weapons of nonviolence.  One reason these weapons may be effective is that the government forces may not know how to cope with nonviolence.  Police and soldiers are trained to fight force with force but are usually "neither trained nor psychologically prepared to fight passive resistance". 

"Actions of passive resistance may range from small isolated challenges to specific laws to complete disregard of governmental authority, but the techniques of nonviolent resistance have to be classified into three general types:  attention-getting devices, noncooperation, and civil disobedience." ... 

https://publicintelligence.net/usarmy-revolution-insurgency-studies/ 

[Is the U.S. Military and U.S. law enforcement personnel gradually being replaced with non-citizen immigrants - right before our eyes - and going unnoticed?]

14 May 2015

Call Your Representative: No Amnesty In NDAA:

"Tight budgets at the Department of Defense in recent years have led to a shrinking force and fewer opportunities for Americans to serve.  So why are some in Congress using a must-pass bill to enlist illegal aliens?" ...

http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/alerts.html 

13 May 2015

NDAA Cuts Military Personnel Slots, Could Add Illegal Aliens To Serve Force: 

"If the National Defense Authorization Act For Fiscal Year 2016 is approved, it would shrink the United States Military under the pretense of frugality, namely by 'pink slipping' career service members who've endured combat.  Meanwhile, it could possibly use the military to grant amnesty to illegals." ...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/13/ndaa-cuts-milita...

National Defense Authorization Act 2016 Report (PDF):

https://www.congress.gov/114/crpt/hrpt102/CRPT-114hrpt102.pdf 

23 March 2015

Police Departments Hiring Non-Citizen Immigrants:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/20500-police-...

09 November 2013:

[Submitted by Mike Spindell, Guest Blogger for Jonathan Turley.org]

http://jonathanturley.org/2013/11/09/police-state-america/ 

Here is what I will do to help get this started. I will buy the domain name, hosting, SSL Certificate, and design the website.

I will also be able to set up a private label email account.

For those unfamiliar with Private Label, it’s basically email, chat, and calling system running on OUR DOMAIN. It’s a new pilot program they rolled out for organizations and enterprises looking for a safe & secure suite of communication channels. Basically it will be illegal for anyone to read, see, or listen to our communications.

If we have more than 50 members in the group, they will be willing to give us a free trial. More on this later when I get all the details.

I can set up our own Internet Radio Station. (Will be needing radio talk hosts)

I am willing to teach you how to protest and get action, form a militia, and write letters to all govt. officials. Give you addresses from the dog catcher to the POTUS. (Very large database)

I’m rolling up my sleeves and getting ready to get this show on the road. It’s time to kick some ass. All I am asking is help and support from all. There is room for everyone, all for one and one for all. The time to take back our country is NOW!!!  No more talk, no more preaching, it is our time.

If you stand beside me, you have my respect, if you stand behind me, you have my protection, if you stand in front of me and oppose me you have a fight.

You guys are AWESOME!  I think we should just go to the Capitol and throw their asses in the nearest dumpster!!!  I just got into this discussion late tonite and have a long day coming tomorrow, but I'm IN.  I can provide a safe haven and a minimal hard force!lol  There will be more I can do, but the idea is:  LET'S ROLL.

Larry D. McPharland,

I'm 'at the ready' ...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service