Constitutional Emergency

It's Begins! "NJ Mayor: $1,000 to turn in your gun owning neighbors"

Here is an update for this video. Some folks have told me this man did this a year ago, some say two years ago and some say even longer ago. Obviously I don't know when this mayor did this AND I'm confused as to why some folks thinks it's no big deal now because it was a year or longer ago...........Didn't the second amendment matter back then too?

Twana

Views: 1405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The seeds of revolution are beiing sowed across the land!!!  Ask for no quarter, and give none, to treasonous bastards who are hard at work destroying the birth right our founding fathers gave to America!!! 

An old Nazi tactic - rat on your neighbor.  Kids are often used in this effort too, as in asking them in school - do your parents have a gun?  (or do they litter or do they smoke and on and on). 

WTF! Have become the old Soviet Union where neighbors spy on each other for profit? This mayor has got no right to do this, let alone use taxpayer's money to pay informers with!

as vicki has stated, it reminds me of nazi germany.  Why is it the so called progressive never seem to remember or learn from history?

Aw, Booker. You don't want the ILLEGAL guns from the hands of CRIMINALS, but the LEGAL firearms of LAW-ABIDING gunowners.  You are just as bad as the rest lf the anti-gun crowd of Brady Bunchers, the immoral lamestream media, and politicians who rush out to exploit a crisis of national tragedy for the sake of their own malicious and unconstitutional agendas.  You don't really give a damn about the people; you just want to spout hypocritical propaganda for the sake of remaining in the spotlight in case you want to run for higher office.    

Is that $1,000.00 coming out of the mayors pocket or the taxpayers pocket?

Effing fascists.  How about we offer thieves $1000 and a map to the homes without guns.

Who, exactly is this individual and can we get his professional contact info. I want to clarify, exactly what he said. Then, respond accordingly.

This is the exact type of stuff that went on when Hitler sent his youth out in the public to geather information.

And this guy is entertaining a run for president. Well Booker another black man has set his sites on the job as well and never give it up.

"It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..."

Just call and turn in liberal democrats.  Doesn't matter if they own guns or not.  They need the harassment.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service