Replies

• Thank you.

• That was absolutely Beautiful..Thank you for sharing.

• This is a great video thank you

• Thanks, so much venom on this site over the last few days.  I am grateful for the opportunity to reflect with gratitude.

• THANK YOU & GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!

• To all those who serve and have served, "Thank You" from the bottom of my heart.

•  This was beautiful...I still know I am in the best country in the world, even with this monster in the oval office...

• I am a patriot as much as anyone! but these wars were not for our safety, they were started by the globalist,for their industrial complex, so we would kill the people they didn't want & to sell their product, they drew lines that we could not cross ! you can not win if they draw lines you can't cross ! If i fight a war, I,m going where the enemy goes,Or i won't fight at all !!H W Bush was paid by the Saudi's to drive Iraq out of Kuwait, that is why he stopped at the border & didn't go to Baghdad ! He was asked, who was paying for the war, he said out of his own mouth, the Saudi's were !!! One time they sunk one of our merchant marine ships to get us involved, then they bombed Pearl Harbor to get us involved, the globalist make up things to get us involved, It has nothing to do with our safety !!! It is our shadow government that is doing this !!!

• So beautiful and inspiring. Thank you, Col. Riley for sharing. God Bless You.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8
Mar 31