NEWS ANCHOR DYLAN RATIGAN LOSES IT FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS..........HELLO OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING....

Hello OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING...........another glaring example of why an OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING is so critical to the longevity of the United States...........

Views: 2272

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW and they let it fly on MSNBC!  GREAT maybe we can get some media going!

Good point One Star........I'll ask our PR leader Karin.........to see if you she can contact Dylan Ratigan program and send our Mission statement.........

Thanks.

Posted this on our site a long while back still worth watching though.

Matthew.......do have a approx date when the rant occurred??

Om- Gosh and WOW!!

I felt a tingle run down my leg.  They can do math, after all?

I also, want Robert Hummel , (his comment above) in DC, too.

Good morning all !

Good morning Johnny.

Finally some passion against corporatism. 

It was older, I while back. I've seen it before, no that entire clip but peices of it. If I were to guess, Oct NOV time frame?

He is a liberal but completely spot of with the issue, problems. For once, MSNBC tells the truth. Surprised he didn't get fired.

Yes, Dylan Makes Sense... BUT, When The PRESIDENT Is In On The FLEECING, How Do You Bypass That?

There IS NOT, I repeat NOT, One BIT OF GOVERNMENT At ANY LEVEL That Is Not Corrupt To Its CORE!!!

And The Very Sad Thing About It, IS They Did It ON PURPOSE!!! I just want to say Thank You... To Every Red Blood American PATRIOT. For Caring Enough, for My Childrens Future.

God Bless Everyone.

Happy to hear some one finally say it on TV. We have said for many years that the Federal Bank should be gone. It is part of the problem besides the bought government and judges. I totally agree with every thing he said. I have already copied and shared this with my e-mail friends. 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service