Constitutional Emergency

CNN

By joshdb50  |  Posted December 27, 2012 

CNN PRODUCER NOTE     joshdb50 was a Marine and was deployed to Afghanistan between the years of 2004 through 2005. Although he is no longer in the military he acknowledges that he owns gun. He says he does not believe the government needs to what guns he owns because he believes registration would lead to confiscation. He says the laws that are in place for gun control are plenty, and adding more laws will remove a means of defense for people. 'I own the guns I own because I acknowledge mankind's shortcomings instead of pretending like they don't exist. There are evil men in this world and there just may be a time when I need to do the unthinkable to protect me or my family,' he said. - Jareen, CNN iReport producer

Senator Dianne Feinstein,

I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government's right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet decry me having the same a crime. You ma'am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one, tell me I may not have one.

I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.
I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man.

I will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by the media and your misinformation campaign against the American public.

We, the people, deserve better than you.

Respectfully Submitted,
Joshua Boston
Cpl, United States Marine Corps
2004-2012

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Freddie: if and when it comes, so be it; let it come, but be ready to inflict major damage to the enemy within.

I believe that phrase was made by Nathan Hale, my friend.  I have been living by "molon labe" for a few years now, awaiting, but not looking forward to, the time when the screaming mob (Obama's Brown Shirt Youth Army) comes down the street, looking for "illegal" weapons...privately-owned, perfectly legal firearms, permitted the ordinary US civilian citizen for his/her protection by the Second Amendment.  The Usurper-In-Chief, who illegally occupies the US White House, is for certain, going to unleash his band of biting bastards to do his dastardly deed...watch for it, but BE PREPARED!

well, he is now on the same "government" enemies list as I.  Semper Fi Joshua!  The left, waaaaaayyy back in the sixties used to use a Joan Baez version of "We shall overcome" as a mini anthem for their "struggle" against the capitalist government.  I think it would be appropriate to use it against the current illegal dictatorship in Washington, because, lefties, commies, socialities, islamisties --LOOK OUT -- WE SHALL overcome!!

Man, that's beautiful.Gov. Scott and a bunch of other governors can learn from this soldier.When the federal govt. wants to get involved, they need to tell them, 'take the train', the citizens run this state,not you.Now what you gonna do about it? Andrew Jackson style.Too simple? Just words? I don't think so.It's just a matter of knowin' you're in the right,and standing your ground.

WE ARE GOING TO GET AMERICA BACK ONE SLAP AT A TIME ( I SALUTE THIS MAN ) IT IS GOOD TO HERE FROM A TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT .

Denise, if you have the means to do so you need to move out of Massachusetts.  Leave the bleeding heart liberals to sleep in the bed that they have made.

AMEN      And neither will I register or give my guns.

Joshua, good shot. I totally agree. I served 23 years US Army. I am a Ranger Combat Veteran of Vietnam (66/67). Recon. I especially like this: "I am not your subject. I am the man who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America. I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned. I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man." And I shall add, It is the Veteran who saved America from foreign slavery and it shall be the veteran who shall do so again.

We are already half way to situation which is now in England (of course, Canada is almost there. In late sixties you did not hear about any shooting in Toronto. Since prohibition of the hand guns, there is no day without shooting over there). Gun laws of 1968 are word by word based on the Nazi laws signed by Hitler in 1938. That is what "we the People" allowed our elected politicians to do .Dictatorial government does not care about well being of the citizens any more. Read the Constitution what you are allowed to do, but be careful, you will be branded as terrorist, enemy of state, as you would be in any communist country. Over there is not very smart to say publicly what is in the Constitution, unless you do not care being prosecuted and rot in some place, forgotten by outside world.

The ONLY reason for the gun control is the control by the Government of the own population. With usurping more and more power (Nazi Germany, all former communist countries and any dictatorship) there is the danger for such governments, that population of the country will start to defend themselves and have means to overthrow such Government. Criminals are in minority and never any danger for the government. Gun control is the goal of any dictatorship to which EVERY government is turning with the time. Obama's administration is a good example of that.

That 'Line in the sand' is about to be stomped on by ignorant arrogant politicians that think they know how to do things better than anyone to support their gravy train. They are quite aware of what the results will bring, and believe government is prepared to squash all who resist their 'might', yet many who serve, and have served, stand ready, willing, and quite able to overwhelm them. America has remained a free nation due to that very well known fact that as an armed nation, it would be folly to attempt an attack. Joshua Boston has stated, in easy to understand terms, what all veterans and armed citizens believe in our hearts and souls. Let it be warning to any and all who would seek to disarm us that we will not back down, we will not submit, we will not turn on our fellow gun owners, we will not give up our guns nor our God given right of self defense against any who would seek to disarm us, for ANY reason. If it means we are labeled as dissidents, criminals, traitors, terrorists, enemies of the state, or ANY other label they may attach to us, SO BE IT! We know who the real enemies are, and we stand ready to resist them with the might of conviction of our beliefs, with any means necessary and wherever we may find them.

This is my duty, this is my responsibility to America. Let it be so!

Thank you for your service Cpl Boston and your continued bravery. I agree with you 100%. Semper Fi :)

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service