Replies

• Thanks for this.
    Will share...
    Keep up the great work out there, NC hope's to see you real soon. ;)

ncflag3.jpg

• Thank you, nice to see Johnny God Bless
  • i was saddened to see so few showed up WHERE WAS AMERICA??????????????????? THIS COUNTRY MUST BE SAVED AND WE MUST STAND UP FOR HER NOW FREEDOM IS NOT FREE IT MUST BE FOUGHT FOR 

• I WAS THERE FOR THE FIRST WEEK AND YES THE RAIN HAD AN AFFECT; I.E. 4-8 IN.  PEOPLE WHERE FLOODED IN IN CAMP SITES AND OTHER LOCATIONS.  THERE WAS AN 11 COUNTY ALERT.!

AS THE DAY PROGRESSED THERE WHERE THOUSANDS.  WE MARCHED.  AND MARCHED AND WE PLANTED THE SEEDS.

I JUST CAME BACK SUNDAY EVEN. MY SECOND VISIT.  IT WAS AWE INSPIRING.; I.E. MEMORIAL DAY WEEK END.

A VIET NAM WOUNDED WARRIOR CAME ALL THE WAY FROM TEXAS.  HE LEAD MANY MARCHES WHILE RIDING IN HIS HANDICAPPED ELECTRIC CART, ALONG SIDE A WOMAN WHO WALKED 8 MILES AND BACK IN HER WALKER.

I WENT TO THE WALL WITH GENE, THE WOUNDED NAM VET AND HE LEFT HIS PURPLE HEART BY THE WALL MEMORIAL.  A VERY VERY SOMBERING MOMENT FOR ME.  I AM A NAM ERA VET SO I STAYED IN THE STATES.

THE FIRST DAY THERE WHERE OTHERS IN WALKERS AS WELL.  IT WAS VERY POWERFUL.

IF ONE HAS THE WILL THEY CAN DO ANYTHING.  JUST BE THERE.  ONE BIKER RICK HILLIS CAME FROM NEVADA ON HIS BIKE 4 DAYS AND WAS THERE FROM THE BEGINNING.  HE JUST LEFT FOR HOME.  

I AM ASHAMED OF MY STATE OF NEW JERSEY FOR MANY REASONS BUT MORE SO I DID NOT MEET ONE FROM NJ TO INCLUDE THE STATE COORDINATOR.  VERY SAD FOR A STATE OF 9-10 MILLION.

GOD BLESS AMERICA  IT IS NOW OR NEVER.  TIME IS UPON US.

• Salute  Ron,   The  real  and  honest  citizens, families, bikers,  trucker's,  disabled  Vets,  POW's  Lord  no  one  has  seen  John  McCain,,  oh  he'll  hold  up  with  Jane  Fonda  ~~Traitor's..!!   Our  main--man  Col  Riley,  *  the  proud  warrior,  God  Bless  and  prayers  are  coming  from  my  church  as  well~~99%  seniors  bowing   our  heads,  Yes  even  down  here  in  So.  Calif.  the  kool--aid  drinkers  don't  have  a  clue  what  OAS  means..!!   

• WE HAVE TWO APOSTLES HEADED YOUR WAY. ONE IS NAMED SEAN; I CHANGED HIS NAME TO PAUL.  I TOLD HIM YOU AND YOUR BROTHER ARE NOW LIKE PAUL A FISHERMAN OF MEN.  THESE GUYS ARE ON FIRE.  THEY ARE PLANNING AN OAS EVENT FOR JULY 4TH.  I BELIEVE THEY LIVE IN SAN DIEGO OR CLOSE BY.

I PROUDLY WEAR MY HANOI JANE TRAITOR PATCH:)

• When are you going down to OAS Bonnie?

• If you are asking me?  Not sure how this chat thing works, but I just got back.  It was my second tour of duty their.  I am planning to be there the second week of June.

Ron

• Lack of funds Bonnie and the gov knows it, coupled with serious doubts this would work.

• Be of good comfort. Great things all have a humble beginning, and thru Christ all things are possible, in its due season. It may just be it regrettably it has to get worse and people are going to have to loose their material things before they stand. Right now I just contacted all our Michigan State Reps to RID OF COMMON CHORE in our schools, all but 5 states have accepted this brainwashing 'curriculum' to drone out our children. Its being taught in the schools now. We need to regenerate the True Faith this nation was built upon and ask the Lord to Help Us. Are there any believers left?? GOd Bless those people in Washington and those who come and go to support the effort. I hope to make it myself once the school term lets out.   Have peace Bonnie sorner, help has arrived in Washington already... 

This reply was deleted.