Constitutional Emergency

This post is specifically for hearing if YOU ARE COMING and details for those coming. All other talk from those not attending can be posted here. (All not coming comments misplaced here will be deleted. We will keep the comment section here on topic specific and uncluttered).

Here's is the latest update for the spring meeting. 

The meeting is set for May 16, 17, 18

Because of other commitments my wife and I have those dates are pretty much set in concrete. 

We may not need all three days but better too much time than not enough.  Twana will be making up an agenda. 

I will make a fire pit (don't want to burn up my pasture or woods) and firewood available.  As it now stands breakfast and supper will be on your own.  That's subject to change. 

We have a couple of folks coming who have volunteered to cook.  Lunch will be a community meal.  Nothing fancy, burgers and dogs.  We will probably have coffee and donuts available in the morning.  We will be looking for contributions to cover the cost of a port-a-potty, coffee, donuts, burgers, dogs, etc. 

we need to get confirmed commitments for this so Twana can check into reserving a block of rooms at a motel. 

As I stated before dry camping will be available.  For those of you who will be camping you are welcome to come as early as you would like.  My wife and I would enjoy having you visit with us. 

I have no problems with adult beverages, however, anyone gets out of control I will not hesitate to call the sheriff and have them removed.  This last statement probably wasn't necessary but I want everyone to be clear. 

No speakers but Twana is looking for individuals who can possibly do some training.  The rifle range will be available after the close of business each day.  However, any problems and it gets shut down.  I hope I'm not coming across as overly harsh but this is my home and I am concerned for everyone's welfare. 

Once again let me stress that we need to get attendance confirmations as soon as possible.  In order to confirm that you will be coming send me (Marvin) a personal message. 

That way I will be able to send you an individual message with directions on how to get here. 

Thanks.  Marvin

Brain Storming......demonstrations

• Bug out bags
  • water purification techniques and tools
  • campfire cooking
  • eatable plants 
  • emergency first aid demo and training maybe
  • face to face time about what we are preparing for

No Outside speakers will be brought in - we've been spoken AT enough.

We need to start getting a head count of who is attending for some specific reasons.

1. Porta Potty's

2. I need to know who all will be staying in a hotel? When I get that number I can then call the hotel and see if I can reserve a block of rooms at a good rate.

Twana

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For all of you who will be attending and need directions please send me a message.  For obvious reasons I don't want to broadcast my address to the world.  If you need accommodations let Twana know.

Twana is taking care of accommodations.

Anyone who is in Amarillo, a nearby town or who is a reasonable distance from I40 traveling east toward Arkansas and would like a ride, please message me.

To everyone who is planning on attending our spring meeting, I need you to contact me and provide me with an email address.  I am going to make up name tags for everyone who will be attending.  I will send them to you via email as an image file that you can print out.  If there is going to be someone accompanying you I will need their name also so I can make a name tag for them.  I would suggest that after you receive your tag that you laminate it.  Also, for you undecideds I would like to hear from you soon so we can make arrangements for porta-johns etc.  Any questions please feel free to contact me.

Marvin i will be attending friday's meetings 

probably flying in thursday

and leaving friday night or saturday morning

need to know the address so i can check flights 

thank you

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service