Constitutional Emergency

I received an email with poll questions from the Tea Party Command Center it has just four poll questions and the last one is about OAS and Col. Riley. Take a look and support OAS in the poll.

We need to hear your opinions.  Even more, Congress needs to hear what you have to say on the issues.  Please place your vote in one or all of the following polls and then share them with your friends!

#1:  Should the current immigration laws be enforced before Congress begins to consider any immigration reform?

http://tinyurl.com/lfz3nhr

#2:  Is Sharia law compatible with the US Constitution?

http://tinyurl.com/kmjmx63

#3:  Should the Pledge of allegiance be required in all schools?

http://tinyurl.com/qe26fxt

#4:   Do you support Col. Riley and American Spring?

http://tinyurl.com/qyujp5z

Views: 4460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amos,

Don't become too confident! Obama and his communist thugs never surrender and they are already planning their next attack!

Paul, I'm sure you're correct. we have long hard slog before we get on top of the NWO.

I'm ELATED but, I don't think this is over yet! Harry Reid stands to lose too much money if this deal falls through.

Senator Harry Reid and his son have negotiated a deal with the Chinese to put wind turbines on that land, that's what this is all about. They managed to run off all the other ranchers, except for Mr. Bundy. I really can't believe we have let these scum of the earth scoundrels get elected, follow the money..and the control and you will always find out whats happening, why and by whom. I'm sad to say the corruption is so deep we may never get our country back to where we would like it to be. But, I will continue the good fight...with God's help and his direction. Yes, it may come to a showdown, but that would have to be the last resort. Thank you for your thoughts and support.

P.S. We have a state senator here (Ohio) that really gets it ! and when push comes to shove, I know we can count on him.. he will be shoulder to shoulder with us in this fight.

i thought the march started on  may16th ?   does anyone know if its the 16th or the 19th?

Nancy,

The march starts on May 16th.

It does start on the 16th but, on the OAS website they have asked the states to stagger the attendance; by the first letter of your last name...A-C attend the 19th etc. everyone is welcome to be there the 16th and I'm sure there will be plenty, by using the stagger they hope to keep the numbers below 2-3 million at any one time ?

The American People have won One!!!      A big one!!      Sent the Feds packing!!!       Hooray for all the brave, and Patriotic people that answered the call for Freedom!!      Telling Obama to shove his Tryanny!!       I just want to express my sincere appreciation for surge of people who came to the aid of this Rancher.      My Heart swelled when I saw pictures ,and saw that Great Big Tea Party Flag flying!!!     We will take back this Country!!!      It belongs to Us, not that bunch of mealy mouthed Clowns in DC.

Sorry, it's only the "first baby step" to a better conclusion.  This is an example of how the present day Nazis operate. I Love how the Bundys and their backers rallied and managed to accomplish this temporary resolution, but it's far from over. There are at least two options that will happen. The Nazis will wait long enough until this story is no longer in the spotlight and then go in and wipe out those who tried so hard for U.S..  OR, they'll certainly start this kind of CR*P somewhere else............. These Globalists, Elitists will not give up until they are DEAD!  ALL OF THEM! They need to be challenged and eliminated or we are DONE!

Attachments:

You're right, Don. We need to this every day because the Nazi Pigs are stealing our land and sovereignty every day. 

Who cares what Harry The Dirt Bag Reid stands to lose..Very Simply this is the peoples land and Dirty Harry is going to just have to live with it like it or not..Sorry Harry but your whining little ass is not going to get your way from here on out..We all need to call all of our reps and senators and let them know that we know about Dirty Harry and his little land grab..This Federal government has turned into the most corrupt enemy that we have..

Amen brother, lets keel haul Harry behind a horse all the way across Nevada !

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service