Constitutional Emergency

Purging Senior Military Officers/NCOs..........Martial Law in the not distant future---Sounds feasible to me

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 5:28 PM
Subject: Insight into why Obama seems to be purging the military .

Feasible?

When I asked my colleague the Army Colonel why he thinks Obama is doing this, the reply I received from this lifelong soldier and Army leader shocked me.

Paraphrasing him, this is what he told me in a nutshell.

He said, most branches of the service routinely engage in war “games” and come up with strategies and tactics on how to handle every type of military conflict and scenario that can be imagined .  One of the big new battle scenarios being actively discussed in the military recently is how to handle civil unrest in the U.S. and fighting in the streets.  What will the Army do if called in to fight armed civilians in the streets of the United States?  How will that urban warfare be conducted?  Will troops be able to fire upon other American citizens when the troops take an oath to protect American citizens?

He said many in the military are discussing the very real possibility that Obama will attempt to stay in office beyond two terms.  It is being speculated that Obama will do this by declaring a state of martial law.  The easiest way to declare martial law is when there is massive civil unrest and riots throughout the U.S.  Thus, it is believed that Obama, and his regime, will intentionally create a situation of massive civil unrest.  Some believe he has already started to implement that strategy by forcing Obamacare on everyone (when the populace did not ask for it and less than 300 people in power voted for it). Perhaps the Obama Administration is not too concerned over the totally dysfunctional Obamacare web site and the additional fact that millions will be dropped from their existing insurance policies which they already had and liked.  The Obama Administration may not care if getting health care becomes more difficult and more expensive because it is all leading toward civil unrest.  It is believed by some that Obamacare will only get worse and worse, and then in 2 to 3 years when people have a very difficult time getting medical treatment for themselves or their loved ones, people will get enraged.

Moreover, it is being speculated that around the same time when the frustration levels over Obamacare are hitting a critical point in 2 to 3 years, there will be a “glitch” in the welfare payment (or EBT) payment system.  The tens of millions who rely on EBT handouts to sustain themselves will be cut off.  The overwhelming majority of the EBT recipients are Black.  The Obama regime will then blame the “glitch” on the Republicans, i.e., Republicans froze government spending which “forced” Obama to suspension of EBT payments. (Obama will intentionally drive spending up and up uncontrolled knowing full well that one day the Republicans will be backed into a corner and finally vote for a freeze in spending.) Obama will create heightened racial tension by telling everyone that the White Republicans are racially motivated and did this to hurt the Black community.  This manufactured racial tension, combined with  growing tensions over the then-collapsing medical coverage due to Obamacare, will result in race wars and civil unrest.  People will take to the streets.

By the way, you should know that my colleague, the Army Colonel who is telling me all this, is Black.  He specifically commented, and outwardly expressed his embarrassment, about how Blacks have become so dependent and enslaved by the welfare system and the Democrats that it would be very easy to create civil unrest and race wars merely by cutting off, or dramatically hindering, EBT payments for only a month or so.  He believes that most Blacks, who have a misguided sense of entitlement, will then take to looting stores and rioting.

Once the race wars, civil unrest, and violence becomes pervasive throughout the U.S., Obama will declare martial law and take over.  Elections can, and will, be postponed under martial law.

My colleague noted that this possibility is clearly being analyzed and discussed inside the military because such a martial law strategy is nothing new.  Tyrannical and dictatorial leaders in the past have done the martial law strategy many times.  He noted that dictators such as Stalin, Mussolini, and Hitler did basically the identical thing.  He went on to say that one of the most recent examples of this strategy was when Marcos declared martial law in the Philippines from 1972-1981 due to civil unrest.  The Philippines had democratic elections up until that time.  When martial law was declared, the Philippine constitution was suspended, its Congress dissolved, all elections were suspended, and Marcos remained in power for years beyond his elected term. The alleged “terrorist bombings” that occurred in the Philippines, which lead to Marcos declaring martial law, have always been questioned and never proven to be the acts of actual terrorists.

He concluded by saying that many believe this is the real reason behind the purgings of military generals.  The older members of the military, and especially its generals and leaders, tend to be more conservative and they believe in the Constitution—and following the Constitution.  Thus, a tyrant and dictator needs to get rid of these military leaders before a state of martial law is declared if the rising dictator wants the military to follow along and do what the dictator says.   Due to the loss of many experienced military leaders the past few years, the military is now being run and guided more and more by younger, inexperienced leaders. The type who won’t really know what to do if martial law was declared.  Moreover, he noted that there is a growing mind set throughout the military now that every soldier needs to keep quiet and just follow along with what Obama says and wants to do or you will be fired and your military career ruined.  Again, I was told this is nothing new since removing strong military leaders in advance of declaring martial law is a historically-proven element of a rising tyrant and dictator.

Views: 34857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary I'm wondering is that the only statement your disagree with Dr. Carson on? Because the truth of the matter is that I don't think anyone can agree with everything any candidate says or believes. I would just caushion not to throw the baby out with the bath water. Not with just Carson but about anyone you might vote for. And I say that as a Christian who is opposed to gay marriage. I'm wondering if Carson or someone like him; not a Washington insider, not a career politician, one who knows the healthcare system, one who has worked and made his money in the private sector might not be what we need. I'm just wondering if someone who has no ties to Washington could he really accomplish anything in reality.

With American people behind him, he can. There are thousands of people serving in official capacity, who are just like us. They are also looking for a sense of direction, a leader to fall in line with. We need another Washington. Someone who sees the truth plain as day, and knows what has to be done. He sees the destination clearly. Not only that, but we must beleive in him. Someone who can draw out and build upon our core beleifs, unite us, and lead us. And gather the remnants of Congress, unite them, and lead them too. Congress has been too long without a true leader...they are divided, and have become powerless. They know this. Ben Carson can inspire them to put differences aside and work together towards a greater good.

I think Ben Carson is a man that can truly get the job done. I truly do. He feels COMPELLED to serve the American people and restore our government to them. Polititians let their differences stop them. I feel Carson will make their love of America UNITE them and spur them on.

Jan I agree with you for all the reasons you stated. I agree with everything I've heard him say about fixing the problems our nation is facing. And it's not just he agrees with my ideas but looking objectively at it his ideas are fundamentally sound. If he were to become President he's going to need alot if support around him, as a Washington outsider, he'll be on the outside looking in. I like his honesty, his logical thinking, and that he isn't just saying what people want to hear. He's honest and forthright and I believe sincere. There are others who are polling higher, but we shall see...

I think people would glady write his name on the ticket. I really do. This guy knows how to motivate people in a positive way. He doesn't point out problems without giving us a possible solution. I love how he hit Obama point blank in his breakfast speech...and it took O a long time to realize he was being slapped verbally. Ben's "Subtle Mallet" is beautiful. I love O's face at the 17 minute mark. Priceless!

We need to pay attention to this discussion.

Obama is "on his way" to doing just what this article says.  Now is the time to stop him!!!!!!!!!!

I also saw American Sniper (yesterday matinee). I would say that there was a pretty good crowd at that showing, considering it was a 4:00 matinee on a weekday. Also considering I live on the blue state of CT. Anyway, I agree, American Sniper is a must see! Very good acting and it really gives you a good idea of what being in house to house combat is like.

Excellent directing by Clint Eastwood.  

Incidentally, if anyone here saw the movie "Lone Survivor", there is a scene toward the end where an Afghan villager rescues the marine (? army private?) finds him wounded in a creek and takes the soldier to  his home. He refuses to give up the soldier to the Taliban. I saw on Fox News the other night, that this good Afghan is in peril every day because of rescuing the soldier and the Taliban is trying to kill him, so he has to sleep in a different house every night. The Afghan is hoping to get asylum here in the 'USA. I hope he gets it, as I think he deserves it for rescuing the soldier and bravely refusing to give him to the taliban, where the soldier would certainly have been killed.

Gun Control Ad.

Just like Hitler's youth core. Obey the state, not your parents.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service