Constitutional Emergency

Radio Host Plan to Lead Armed March on DC July 4th
Adam Kokesh hopes 1,000 will march with arms on Washington in an act of civil disobedience.

Launched as a group on Facebook, the "Open Carry March on Washington" hopes to get 1,000 supporters to march into the nation's capital with loaded rifles. The Facebook page states:

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen....thank you!  I absolutely agree!  The time is over...OVER...for talking about what was. The time is NOW to prepare physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually for what is to come.  If we don't we will missed our chance and it will be to late.  I, for one, do not want to be crying...."If only I had...."! 

That, my friend, will lead to a disaster and not support our cause for second amendment rights.

Thank you Twana , I didn't know who this person is. 

If anyone who follows this that would make them just as stupid as he is everyone know you don't go and march on Washington DC with loaded weapons if they don't get killed they will be put in prison without a trial and labeled as domestic terrorists.

God...I hope he doesn't....he asking for trouble and will set a bad example....I sometimes wonder if the Left isn't behind this kind of activity....

Sounds right to me. They will use anyone, anywhere for their agenda to bring America down.

Pray, y'all.

John,  I am trying to be a far right-winger or an alarmist,  but I truly believe the left wing-nut liberals are behind many of the shootings.  Start with "Fast and Furious" and move through Newtown.  Although I do not have definite data, I am sure that those shooters were NOT proud Americans that support our country, Constitution, and the Second Amendment in particular.  I keep in mind that the illegal nad pretender to the throne does everything he can to make use of a bad situation, as he learned it from Chicagos' mayor, Emmanuel.  Semper Fi! Gunny

This sounds like a set up to me.  This man Adam Kokesh is going to get a lot of people hurt/killed or arrested.  Then the left will get whipped up into a frenzy, and pointing out this lame brained march.  Oh look at the lunatics, this is why we need gun control.  Or, I keep thinking about Lexington and Concord whenever I hear anyone even thinking about a publicly announced armed march on D.C..  Either way, it will not end well and it will hinder our fight at this point in time.

This guy is for sure on the far left.  Anyone in their right mind would never do that.  For those who would follow this nutcase is not too smart to see right through it.

I have been in contact with a active duty Marine Colonel and he told me all they are waiting for is for the people to make a move and they would be here on our side.  Plus, they have all the good stuff and in control of it.  He said until the people make a move they won't move.  Then there's a retired Army Colonel who said he spent five years in the Pentagon without coming home.  He said the head jackass is not liked at all for what he's doing and have done.  I think when it all happens we will not be alone in this.

With all said, DHS security can have all the ammo they need or want for a thirty years war.  You have to remember for each of them that is killed who do you think will have their guns and ammo?  Who do you think can and will take what ammo they have?  Do you think DHS out number the people?  I know most if not all of you have read or seen on TV how the gun and ammo sells are at an all time high.  I know and you know all that ammo is not being shot up.  People are stocking up even with the price gouging just like most people here.

We know all of them are afraid of us and it shows and have been for a long, long time.  Their house of cards is getting shaky and they know it.

I agree with you he is a nut case however i will not follow him I have read something which is on face book right now. He has already recruited around 200 dumba**** to follow him  and they will follow him to prison without ever seeing the light of day. When they get there if they don't get killed they will be arrested for domestic terrorisom and be locked up without a trial.

Sounds like a serious set up to me. Thanks to all who know about this man who have posted the truth to alert us. God bless! Thanks, Twana!

Kokesh will only precipitate an armed response from the police and/or military!!  Just what Obama and his crowd would welcome!!!!  What a fool!!! 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service