Constitutional Emergency

Some Important Information about the Workings of PFA and the Operation American Spring (OAS)

Patriots,

Operation American Spring is going forward at a great pace. OAS Staff are in place, still more being placed as we speak. Here are some team leaders and staff.

COL RILEY Harry  Riley hmriley@reagan.com  
COOR Terry Trussell terrygtrussell@bellsouth.net
(Staff)
SGM Nick Santini nasjrs@aol.com

ADMIN Ron McKinley rpmckinley@unseen.is
COMMS Steve Elliott ka3udr@yahoo.com
INTEL Susie Price riteprices@hotmail.com ;
LEGAL Bill van Zyverden hjc@gmavt.net
LOGISTICS Bill Fisher americanspring516@gmail.com
MEDICAL Kathie Marino kathie.m.m@gmail.com
OUTREACH Martin Church martinchurch@sbcglobal.net
PR Deb Howard oas2014@aol.com
SECURITY Ray Maust buckaroo48@gmail.com
SPEC ASST Alex Coffey alexcoffey@live.com
SPIRITUAL Alan Coffey alanecoffey@yahoo.com
STAFF Tish Huss lady355@unseen.is
STAFF COOR/ Terry Trussell terrygtrussell@bellsouth.net
VIDEO
VOLS ???
OAS site  
SOC Don Johnson ospreynest@unseen.is

Views: 4126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need to find those good Congress members and get them to work you. The only way any change to good, for the people is to first restore our national identity. With out that there is no where start in restoring everything that is American!

OAS Leadership:                     God Condemned  Bribery and Treason in His Word of God                                             

I need a email address of someone in OAS to review my email written around the Word of God to restore us back under God repentance and under the Constitution once again. The Masters can intervene in our Nation and remove the Corruption & Evil we the people have suffer from poor leadership.  God is in control at all times. Isa 55:11  

Thank Joseph Gotshall    843-903-5491,  REMEMBER, hit "5" to leave me a message.       

I am tring to find out about the nc group can anyone help. Also I am tring to too get ahold of security I am a x leo and my be of some assistance write me back please as I need the info.   

Bill..........Go to the TAB State Groups at the top of the page, click, and then find the NC State Group.  Send a note to Pete Lanteri OAS Security Team leader

50.cal.icon@gmail.com

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service