Constitutional Emergency

The Long Legged Mack Daddy in the Mosque on Pennsylvania Avenue is trying to disarm us. Good luck with that. By Geoff Ross

Dear Patriots across the United States, 

The Communist sympathizer and Muslim working out of the Mosque on Pennsylvania Ave with his Iranian-Muslim led Justice Dept. are looking for ways to implement gun control laws without Congressional approval. 

Let me add that even the Congress cannot disarm you.  You have a God given right to your weapon for self defense. 

The Communists instead of trying to disarm mentally unstable liberal Democrats, Republicans and criminals they are going after the law abiding citizens.  Why ?

Because we stand in the way of their agenda.  Any excuse is used.    My weapons sit in peace ready to defend myself and my family and our nation.    Guns do not kill people.  People kill people. 

The Iranian advisor to the Muslim in the White House  Valerie Jarrett says the president has asked his team to complete a proposal and submit it for his review "in short order."   Sounds like a recipe at a Waffle House.  Why not a tall order ?

She says the recommendations will include measures to expand background checks. This is an inclusion, what about the rest of their plan ? 

Perhaps it is op secret like their TPP trade deal which Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  voted Yes too without reading it.

In my opinion, as a law abiding American citizen  lets start with a back ground check on the President of the United States.

Then if he his found disqualified to own a weapon lets disarm him and his  secret service detail.

Obama is a guy that should not even have access to a water pistol let alone the key codes to our nuclear arsenal.  

Jarrett spewed out her anti 2nd Amendment rhetoric  Wednesday night at a vigil for the victims of the Newtown shooting, according to a drawn up propaganda summary provided by the team in the Mosque - White House. 

The Newtown Town folks did not want Jarrett to speak but the Obama controlled Propaganda machine will not tell you this.

The Muslim  Obama said his Jihadi team are  looking for ways to tighten gun laws to disarm you without a vote  in Congress.

Congress does not control whether you own a gun or not, its your God given right to be armed.  Yes we have a 2nd Amendment but still you cannot be disarmed even if it was not in writing.  Guns don't kill people, liberal lunatics on Prozac kill people.

Even felons who were prosecuted for  non violent crimes who have served their time and paid back society should still be able to own a weapon after their time is served.  They did not give up their American citizenship.  Just my opinion.

White House Communist officials have said they're exploring closing the so-called "gun show loophole" that allows people to buy weapons at gun shows and online without a background check. 

Maybe we should set up a back ground check on people that buy flat screen TV's because they kill more kids falling over on top of them than guns.

I say we need to explore ways to add to our gun and ammo arsenals which is building larger than all the arms held  in the US Marine Corps.   If the Muslim in the White House attempts a coup for a third term it will fail. 

To all my Militia friends and armed law abiding citizens that are in my loop.   Do not comply with any of his unconstitutional Executive Orders. 

If you read this and you do not own a gun....... go buy one.  Get proper safety training and be very careful to keep it out of the hands of children. 

With that said.... you must also teach your children fire arms safety and teach them how to shoot.  Don't forget that 13 year old hero who killed an armed intruder trying to get into his home.  He saved his family.

Teach your kids how to shoot.  Teach them guns are inanimate objects that must be respected but not feared.   Teach them about the Constitution.

Continue to operate as normal and  keep buying your weapons and ammunition.  STOCK UP !!!!  

Defend your families from the rising tied of Muslim terrorism being exported into the United States by the Muslim in the White House, the Muslim in the Justice Dept., the Muslim running the Pentagon and the Muslim running the CIA and the Communist John Kerry in the State Dept.

John Kerry  who was approved by Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  the man who cannot even show up to vote at his day job while making $175,000 a year.  

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

United States Navy retired

Surface Warfare - Air Warfare - Airborne

Master Diver - Boat Captain

Copy to the Justice Dept.

Copy to the US Secret Service Washington DC

"The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
Alexander Hamilton

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation (where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
James Madison

"Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ...the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."    - Tench Coxe, 20 Feb 1788;

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed and that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of press." - Thomas Jefferson

Views: 874

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gary, I for one will put my military service and my work (actual) for veterans and my communication with my statements to my state and national leaders with many other active patriots on this and other sites up against yours and your claiming ANY day. First of all, you don't personally know us, you sure don't know me or what I'm doing. If you think people here are simply "letting off steam" your are most of all people to be pitied. Before you judge and condem people you should do your homework. A lot of us are very "active" in working to restore our nation. Your statement that 95% of the Patriots don't know who the enemy is, is ludicrous. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out Gary.

you have yet to accomplish anything , all talk / chit chat.../ letters...totally ineffective.

final post.

I say adios to gary, don't believe we need him with that attitude of his, just my personal opinion.

Hey Gary......Is that the fat lady singing I hear??? Anyway......
I agree with the other comments to Gary and Old Rooster Os right... It's only half time folks...
Our enemies and those who fail to represent us and violate our constitution have YET to see the silent majority act. They've heard some speech but Hell has no fury as a Nation betrayed! It's coming I believe with all my heart if they will not listen to our words our founders told us to abolish this corrupt government and that's the next step. My boys are home from college for the holidays and they tell me a lot of students are waking up to the lies of the left. My sons are both active and knowledgeable about political issues and they agree with those of us here who's eyes are open to the truth. My one son said, if they hate us so much why do they buy all of our products. We are the inventors, we have foriegn nations make our products and sell them back to them at a big profit. I think what they really do us envy us. In their hearts they want what we have except for the very extremists who would rather live in the stone age. That's why they come here for school. Japan for example are good copiers but we are the inventors the movers and the shakers of inovation. This is the greatest nation that has ever existed on earth and by God together will keep it that way. Our leaders can either listen to us now or pay the consiquences latter. And theirs not enough FEMA camps to put us and they don't have enough Fire power to kill us all.
Gary, Your comment below, suggests that we are all talk, and no action towards our desperate situation as a Nation.
“you have yet to accomplish anything , all talk / chit chat.../ letters...totally ineffective.
final post.”
We are a conglomerate of Americans, with varying ideas of how, possibly, we can change the dire situation we find ourselves in. Many differing views are posted, by people with ideas. Some good, some not so good, and some even ridiculous. They are, however, our thoughts which we relay to the masses on this site, for approval or disapproval, as to their possible effectiveness relating to our situation. Every person on this site, including yourself, is allowed to say what, and how they feel, and express any ideas.
You sit there in your chair, read the posts, and proceed to tell us that we are all wrong, and ineffective which is your right.
If you have a definitive, logical, achievable, lawful, and positive way for us to end this assault by the PINO, his administration, and all who see him as great, and some even as a deity, I/We would love to hear the plan. If it is possible to be completely effective, and achievable, I am quite certain we would all, as much as possible, work towards the making it a reality.
For better, or for worse, we all have ideas, or plans, to try and remove the conundrum we all currently live in. If no ideas or plans are brought to the table, then no solution will ever be attained.
If you yourself have a plan which is merely a idea, or a tinkers dream of how to solve the problem, which is impossible, then you fall into the very same category you accuse all the rest of us of being in.
Without dreams, plans, ideas, and opinions, no solution can ever be believed, or achieved. Thinkers have brought us to the age of achievement in which we now live. If none of their thoughts were ever taken seriously, we could still remain in the iron age.
Leave, or stay if you like, but do not have the gall to criticize others for expressing their opinions, ideas, and or plans, unless YOU have the perfect, achievable plan.

Well stated freedomfighter! It's probably best gary leave us anyway with his attitude towards the rest of us, which is not good for positive morale.

Talk, talk, talk.....That is all I hear. It is already getting to late to get his FRAUD out of  OUR HOUSE!!!  Before you know it we will have NO elections...He has NO plans to leave and if everyone does not know that by now they are FOOLS!  We talk about a Revolution....Well, When???????  You do  not think the time has perhaps too late???  God only knows how many ISIS are already here and  ready to go as soon as they get a signal from the ASS in Chief!

Have you a plan or solution Helen? Do you have someone to lead a Revolution. Or more plainly stated, "Put up or shut up", we are open to positive and workable ideas if you have any.

Helen--I promise you--Obama will NOT be sitting in White House after Jan, 20, 2017--forget about all these conspiracies about him declaring "martial law" and suspending elections--IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!  There are too many people against him and the military would NOT protect him.  GO AHEAD, start your revolution--you'll be DEAD before you could make city limits of DC. BALLOT BOX before the AMMO BOX, it's TIME for STATES to step forward and enact strict voting rules NOW, not wait until an election year and open door for Loretta Lynch to use DOJ to file lawsuits and push cased beyond the election next Nov as they did in '14.  United States Supreme Court ruled in 2008--STATES have a RIGHT to demand PHOTO ID's before a voter casts a ballot--that is likely the easiest way to insure more honest elections and eliminate multiple votes and ILLEGAL votes.

I'm NOT going to try to encourage Gary to stay, if he's ready to leave - Bye!! Have a nice day.
But you view that we have accomplished nothing is not accurate, not even close.
If you don't know what we've accomplished in two years then you haven't been watching the News, haven't watched the 2014 elections, haven't listened to the news on TV, or read any of the Internet blog sites.

That must mean you are completely in the dark and don't have a clue.
Tell me something Gary, (and Helen also), What was the national sentiment towards Obama and his administration prior to this PFA site and Col. Riley igniting small groups and began the opposition movement?. What was that sentiment?

Were we able to impeach them in 2014? No! sorry to say we didn't accomplish that in 2014, But the OAS movement did light a spark that spread all across the country. That mission ignited the movement that helped win the Republicans control of Congress. Not because the Republican party was so great and wonderful compared to the Democrats, but because the people began top hear from those small groups that started right here.
Now today what have we got? Those Republican that We-The_People helped elect in 2014 have NOT done what we elected them to do. So guess what,,,,,,,, Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are leading the pack and the Republicans and the Democrats are ALL nervous as hell. Obama is pushing harder and harder to get his gun control measures as soon as possible.

Why? Because they are ALL SCARED to DEATH of what might be coming next.

And they SHOULD be.

You say we haven't accomplished anything,,,,,,,,,,, I think you'd better look again Gary.

What's the National Sentiment towards Obama and his administration now?

That all started right here and went to D.C. in May 2014. Ever heard of the Snow-Ball effect?
Let me give you a hint,,,,,don't get in the way.

If you're leaving,, Have a good life, and good luck.

I'd say I hope we meet up again some day but that would be a lie.

my second final post..

my intent is not to belittle anyone.

however, to claim you or anyone has righted the wrong that infests the government is simply not true.

also, for a period of eleven years i wrote / called and met face to face with big name politicians / officials.

to no avail, no positive results.

all the effort was self financed, 

after that period , i pursed other interests to include biblical study , travel and exploration.

about 2010, i decided to study / research the Big Picture with No consideration of the flagrant lies of MSM / Politicians.

after careful consideration and daily prayer , last year i became convinced THOMAS JEFFERSON is / was 100%

correct , that this government must be overthrown and the system adjusted to meet our needs and security.

His declaration of the evil of a Central Bank was / is 100 % correct 

in summary , i say a planned / organized revolt is the Only Solution.

to your mention of Obama, he will be a distant nightmare in 13 months but be on guard, MSM is pushing Hillary

to be your next POTUS , GOD FORBID.

Gary... I thought after all your bitching you come up with some new revelatory solution.... Geeze you haven't said anything that alot people here have been saying. And your whining and complaining about people here? Your bitching about working for 11 years..... 11 lousy years, I've been dealing with this crap for 55 years. If you want something quick and easy..... Buy a box of minute rice or go to Mc Donald's, fighting for your freedoms is a cradle to the grave endevor Gary, if you ever served you should of learned that. Watch that door on the way out Gary.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service