Constitutional Emergency

The Long Legged Mack Daddy in the Mosque on Pennsylvania Avenue is trying to disarm us. Good luck with that. By Geoff Ross

Dear Patriots across the United States, 

The Communist sympathizer and Muslim working out of the Mosque on Pennsylvania Ave with his Iranian-Muslim led Justice Dept. are looking for ways to implement gun control laws without Congressional approval. 

Let me add that even the Congress cannot disarm you.  You have a God given right to your weapon for self defense. 

The Communists instead of trying to disarm mentally unstable liberal Democrats, Republicans and criminals they are going after the law abiding citizens.  Why ?

Because we stand in the way of their agenda.  Any excuse is used.    My weapons sit in peace ready to defend myself and my family and our nation.    Guns do not kill people.  People kill people. 

The Iranian advisor to the Muslim in the White House  Valerie Jarrett says the president has asked his team to complete a proposal and submit it for his review "in short order."   Sounds like a recipe at a Waffle House.  Why not a tall order ?

She says the recommendations will include measures to expand background checks. This is an inclusion, what about the rest of their plan ? 

Perhaps it is op secret like their TPP trade deal which Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  voted Yes too without reading it.

In my opinion, as a law abiding American citizen  lets start with a back ground check on the President of the United States.

Then if he his found disqualified to own a weapon lets disarm him and his  secret service detail.

Obama is a guy that should not even have access to a water pistol let alone the key codes to our nuclear arsenal.  

Jarrett spewed out her anti 2nd Amendment rhetoric  Wednesday night at a vigil for the victims of the Newtown shooting, according to a drawn up propaganda summary provided by the team in the Mosque - White House. 

The Newtown Town folks did not want Jarrett to speak but the Obama controlled Propaganda machine will not tell you this.

The Muslim  Obama said his Jihadi team are  looking for ways to tighten gun laws to disarm you without a vote  in Congress.

Congress does not control whether you own a gun or not, its your God given right to be armed.  Yes we have a 2nd Amendment but still you cannot be disarmed even if it was not in writing.  Guns don't kill people, liberal lunatics on Prozac kill people.

Even felons who were prosecuted for  non violent crimes who have served their time and paid back society should still be able to own a weapon after their time is served.  They did not give up their American citizenship.  Just my opinion.

White House Communist officials have said they're exploring closing the so-called "gun show loophole" that allows people to buy weapons at gun shows and online without a background check. 

Maybe we should set up a back ground check on people that buy flat screen TV's because they kill more kids falling over on top of them than guns.

I say we need to explore ways to add to our gun and ammo arsenals which is building larger than all the arms held  in the US Marine Corps.   If the Muslim in the White House attempts a coup for a third term it will fail. 

To all my Militia friends and armed law abiding citizens that are in my loop.   Do not comply with any of his unconstitutional Executive Orders. 

If you read this and you do not own a gun....... go buy one.  Get proper safety training and be very careful to keep it out of the hands of children. 

With that said.... you must also teach your children fire arms safety and teach them how to shoot.  Don't forget that 13 year old hero who killed an armed intruder trying to get into his home.  He saved his family.

Teach your kids how to shoot.  Teach them guns are inanimate objects that must be respected but not feared.   Teach them about the Constitution.

Continue to operate as normal and  keep buying your weapons and ammunition.  STOCK UP !!!!  

Defend your families from the rising tied of Muslim terrorism being exported into the United States by the Muslim in the White House, the Muslim in the Justice Dept., the Muslim running the Pentagon and the Muslim running the CIA and the Communist John Kerry in the State Dept.

John Kerry  who was approved by Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)  the man who cannot even show up to vote at his day job while making $175,000 a year.  

Senior Chief Geoff Ross

United States Navy retired

Surface Warfare - Air Warfare - Airborne

Master Diver - Boat Captain

Copy to the Justice Dept.

Copy to the US Secret Service Washington DC

"The constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
Alexander Hamilton

"[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of being armed which Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation (where) the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms."
James Madison

"Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American ...the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."    - Tench Coxe, 20 Feb 1788;

"The Constitution of most of our states (and of the United States) assert that all power is inherent in the people; that they may exercise it by themselves; that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed and that they are entitled to freedom of person, freedom of religion, freedom of property, and freedom of press." - Thomas Jefferson

Views: 849

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You see Gary, one of the problems we have right now is still the lack of the American people who are awake and aware.
Yes, they are beginning to wake up in droves. People are beginning to realize that that box #1 (ballot box) isn't  helping them very much. And they ARE getting angry. (Why do you think Donald Trump is leading the polls for so long).

But as long as Obama and the administration controls the Military AND the media then they also control the rhetoric and public perception of anything that happens.

So how do you plan on doing anything?
Guerilla warfare? Organize a series of small hit and run attacks on strategic targets? That would instantly get you branded as a "Domestic Terrorist". The media would have a field day with you .

Organize a larger attack on something else, (look out - you just became Timothy McVeigh.) And now you really ARE a nut case to be killed on sight.
Next option - an assault on Washington !! ?? This time not a peaceful march and mission like 2014 OAS and trying to get Paul Ryan to introduce another impeachment move. Maybe next time we go up there with the intention of not being so peaceful this time. Guess what - You're not only dead but now you really are a terrorist, and you're stupid. Because as I said - Obama owns the Military and the media.
So what ARE our options?

Well it appears that if we wanted to get the media to destroy Obama's reputation and destroy his following, turn the country against them - - I doubt that we could do a better job at that than they are doing to themselves.

We just have to make sure the American people are paying attention and what their (BHO's) crap means to them.  (#2 - Soap box)

We have to make sure American know what's actually happening, don't let them go back to sleep.

There will be a war, make no mistake about that. We've said many times Obama and admin NEED something to justify calling martial law, so my guess is we wont have to start it. We don't need to give them the reason or the opportunity to brand us as terrorists. But when that war does start we need to make sure the American people know and understand who started it and why.

(That doesn't mean we can't do anything to aid it along a little bit).

Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves. And so far they've been doing a pretty good job of putting that noose around their own necks. (I've got one hand on my trigger and the other on the trigger to that trap door.)

Here's another example of what this administration is doing.
Is Obama building his own invasion force? It appears that he is.
So lets say there are 10,000 Syrian refugees coming to the US. Out of that there may be 100 ISIS affiliated trained terrorists. They can do a lot of damage, no question about it.

But if some of them eventually get the idea they want to go after Obama himself I'm not going to stop them. Yes - sure - we'll kill them, but I'll personally wait until their done with him first.

(Now would I really do a thing like THAT (sic sic)

Here's a follow up on that UPS flight that brought in 30 bus loads. pass this one around to about 1,000 friends.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KIf3tElDLfA

Who determines the content in  Legislation / executive orders / makes foreign policy ?

be aware , we are not in the loop ,..there certainly are government strategies to deal with any

domestic threats.

to answer the question, not your elected officials...

as you may be aware, younger folks are more likely to suffer more as the situation will worsen over time,

us older patriots may be in GODS house when chaos erupts and martial law is in play.

as a side note, the global elites are dead set with distractions , to include TV dog n pony shows ( debates ) , Five 

this Year, TEN in 2016 ???

avoiding full disclosure for the obvious reasons, WH / Capitol ( in session ) / CP HQ / DHS HQ / Pentagon must be secured.

shutting the power grid beforehand.

enough manpower to accomplish , a central command...

How to recruit the troops is the biggest hurdle, with competent / dedicated  patriots nothing is impossible.

American Patriots who believe in the Constitution now considered terrorists.
Found this on Face Book.

Old Rooster. Also listed under Hate Groups are those of "Christian Idenity". Also listed are those with Lennin and Marxist leaning..... That would be the whole Democratic Party and the Fing President!!
The founders are rolling over in their graves wondering when we're going to revolt against this corruption called a government. Not only do they no longer represent us but they'd like to do away with us. Looks like the only box left is the 3rd one.
The list the Government enemies is found at the below link. If you are not a avid Democrat/Left, you are likely on the list, at least once. We have become enemies, if we believe anything other than what this PINO allows us to believe, or think.
I have printed this link before, but I think many overlooked it, or were possibly afraid to see it.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/72-types-of-americans-that-are-con...

Meet the 72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” by the Obama Administration
Posted by Charles Magus on January 30, 2014 at 5:59am
View Blog

Freedomfighter if that page and links have been posted here before then I missed it, although I have seen/heard some of it. Thanks - Good information. I think the only thing missing in that list is my specific and real name. The problem with this is that all that has to occur is a minor traffic stop and a records or background check. If it's found that your name is associated with any of the groups on that list then - Bingo - you're gone.

Interestingly enough the Drudge Report and Fox news today are reporting that Gitmo is going to be emptied. All remaining detainees will soon be be released. Guess none of them made the list.

Pentagon proposing big release of Gitmo detainees

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/17/big-release-gitmo-detain...

Obama is making good in his promises : Transforming America, closing Gitmo, allowing refugees all the government assistance thats available, ending Americas global dominance as stated in his "Apology Tour", making sure Muslims are respected and given preferential treatment. Reengineering our Armed Forces, forcing Agenda 21 and the Global warming initiative regardless of the opposing science. And insuring that anyone who disagrees with him is considered a potential terrorist. This is the poor excuse of a human being America voted for not once but twice!! I am forever amazed at the stupidity of human beings.

That thing reads like the enemies list of the Communist Manifesto.

Michael, I take that as a insult, and you too, are a human being, aren’t you?. I do, though, know what you meant.

I know we did not vote for that excrement pile. It is, however, a great deal the fault of the Republican party, as they made a very poor showing at the polls in 2012. It is a shame they did not do a repeat of what they finally did in 2014, and make their votes count. Unfortunately we have been fooled by those we allowed to be put into office, and their taking command of the House and Senate. But then, the Hoax-N-Chief just goes around all of them anyway, with his illegal Executive action pen. I do not understand with the safeguards put into the Constitution, how any sitting President can just use Executive orders, to get his/her way. Is this not the first step towards Dictatorship, when they can do whatever they wish?.

He should never have been put on the ballot for President in the first place, when the person who is in charge of doing background checks on Presidential hopefuls just gave him a free pass. They did not check him out, or he would not be in office. I believe the money pit made them all offers they could not refuse. This is how he got on the registry as a Presidential contender, and likely how he won that office. Money talks, and the evil walks.

Freedomfighter. I'm glad you saw my post for what it is.....Satire....
The stupidity of people amazes me because there's still a lot of people who think Obamas a great President and doing a good job believe it or not. He's STILL in the 40% approval rating when he should be in the single digits like the Congress. My wife has a lot of people on her Facebook page that think he's doing and has done great things!!!' What great things!!?? True more republicans should of turned out to vote. Especially the Christian conservatives if 80% of them would of voted we wouldn't be in this mess let alone the others who failed to vote. My opinion on voting and executive orders is the only reason that Obama got in office and is getting away with this crap is because others are really in charge of what goes on, what other explanation is there??
It just dosent make sense that both sides would give him everything he wants unless others contil both parties. Just look at this new budget deal Obama got everything he wanted and then some. Washington stinks to high heavens and someone from outside is going to have to come in and clean up that pig sty.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service