We need to kick George Soros out of this country as part of OAS

Ukrainian Protesters Encircle US Embassy: ‘Yankees Go Home!’

21st Century Wire says…

While the pro-EU Soros rent-a-mobs continue stage their pseudo upheavals in Kiev, a new faction of intelligent Ukrainian protesters has sprung up this week.

They see right through the covert western operation:

“The US is behind everything that is happening in Kiev’s downtown right now.”

More

Views: 1681

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We need to send him to where they hate him most ! But if we let him live he will still be working against us ! 

Freedom of speech is one thing but a person that is an enemy of a countries economy and has professed to that ideal needs to be legally bannished from that country. The problem we have today is that many in the government are in collusion with him and they should be imprisoned or sentenced for treason. You fill in the blank there. We have much to do here.  

He has BOUGHT his way into the Demo-RAT party. He''s paid for a lot of organizations that back and fund the Dems  and especially Obama

It would solve alot of our problems if we sent him back to Israel.

Send him to HELL  where he belongs.. This man is EVIL  incarnate

Kicking him out won't really solve the problem.  He has tremendous tentacles that will continue to plague our nation as well as others.   Seal Team Six needs to go to work!

He has  had a lot of people secretly murdered and threatened...(Glen Beck)....This man should have the same fate ....kicking him out won't do any good!!! Arrest him,  confiscate his money...and his organizations  will fold up like a cheap tent.   He's the money behindALL the communist  organizations , including unions (SEIU,AFL-CIO....etc)..HERE  and abroad

the sonderkommando must go

I agree with Larry M.  Talk is cheap.  Let's march.

I heard through a large ministry that very soon all currency will be required by the U.N. to be backed by gold. Who knows how Soros works to subvert and manipulate governments to make money. Currency manipulation can net illegal profits and power.

The EVIL SOB needs to be hung...

I have said we need to take up a collection and hire one of the compoanies that kidnap people and drop them off. In this case, pick Soros up and fly him to Israel and drop him off. They will be waiting for him I am sure.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service