Constitutional Emergency

WILL CONGRESS CONTINUE WHINING ABOUT OBAMA OVERREACH, SIT ON THEIR COWARDLY HANDS, IGNORE REP YOHO RESOLUTION, OR FINALLY ACT?

Go here to get the list of Representatives that should be called now:  http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/forum/topics/action-alert-imminent

Yoho Bill, H.Res 693 Establishes Select Committee to Investigate Executive Overreach

Apr 19, 2016
Press Release

Washington D.C. - Congressman Ted S. Yoho (R-FL-03) introduced legislation to establish a Permanent Select Committee on Executive Oversight. This Committee will be tasked with investigating current and future Administrations to ensure that they are faithfully executing the law.  Congressman Yoho released the following statement:

“Every day a new claim and allegation comes to light about the abuses of the Obama Administration. Blatant Executive overreach, targeting by enforcement agencies, stand down orders of enforcement on existing law—which have resulted in the deaths of Americans, and regulatory agencies that bypass Congress and write their own laws. Enough is enough. While this committee will be tasked with the oversight over future administrations—both Republican and Democrat—the abuses of the current Administration have necessitated the creation of a whole new committee to deal solely with this Administration’s transgressions.

“We, the Representatives of the people, are tasked with holding the Executive Branch accountable by the guiding document of this nation—the Constitution. It is our job, our responsibility, and the right thing to do. So, if not now, when? If not us, who? We must prove to the American people we are worthy of the responsibility they have entrusted to us. All it takes for evil or tyranny to prevail or for our Constitutional Republic to fail is for good men and women to do nothing.”

Views: 830

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dawn,

You said this so well.

Hit them back with the same Saul Alinsky tactics they use.

NEVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP.

And lower ourselves to their disgusting level?

No, HELL NO!

Rep Yoho's web site http://yoho.house.gov/media-center/press-releases/yoho-bill-establi... identifies this legislation as H.Res 693.

You can follow the progress of this Bill at Yoho's site by clicking on the "legislation" tab at the top of his page.

"We the people" are speaking all across the United States for a change in the political landscape. Ted Yoho's "Select Committee to Investigate Executive Overreach" is a major objective of the American people, and has been for the last eight years, if not decades.

It is without a doubt, should the existing Congress shrink from doing the right thing, but continue fighting the will of the people, they will be replaced in November. The right thing is co-sponsoring and voting for the Yoho legislation, at a minimum.

Let us continue our phone calls to Representatives, giving them the proposed legislation number H.Res 693 and see what happens in the next few days.  If they don't co-sponsor we will cut them off at the ballot box. The mental attitude of American's against the crooks, leaches, etc give us the opportunity to vote them out in the next few months.

Here is my approach.  Rep Jeff Miller, my Representative is retiring.  Currently there are five seeking to replace him.  Two have been in the State of Florida political process for years.  Three are new comers, some have no political experience.  I will vote for one of the new comers before I will even consider pushing professional politicians further up the line....this kind of talk scares the sh...out of politicians.

People of the United States of America, those of you that are awake. This criminal activity has been going on in Washington DC for years! Nothing  has, is, or most likely will not be done to stop the coming train wreck we call the United States of America!  Our "so called" elected leaders are criminals and their intentions are not to save this Great Republic, but to change it, change it into something we wont recognize as the US we all knew and loved. Are there any good reps left in congress? Perhaps a few, but what really can they do without support from the other members of congress? Personally I have come to believe that the GOP is just appeasers for the criminals that rule our Nation. The GOP go to great lengths to appease the people of the US. They disagree with the Obama admin, promise to stop his criminal agenda, and then in the end go along with it, or simply sit back and allow it to happen. In short they fool the people into thinking they still have a voice in Washington DC when anyone truly awake knows better. We The People have no say in the operation, governing, or decisions made for us by our "public servants".. They make illegal laws designed to force us to submit to their will, yet those same laws do not pertain to them. They give away billions upon billions of our tax dollars to nations that hate us and only want to see our Great Nation destroyed. They have done away with our borders allowing criminals, terrorist, and disease carrying people to simply walk into our Nation, and then go to great lengths, and expense "Our Tax Dollars" to see to it that those illegals remain in our Nation. They bring "At Our Expense" refugees "Enemy Soldiers" into our Nation and distribute them across the Country. YET, our congress does nothing to stop it! They could you know! That tells me they are in agreement with the criminal activities of this administration. PEOPLE, our Constitution has been ripped down and stomped on for a long time now, and NO ONE is doing anything about it! All I have heard for years now is "WAIT" the time is not right yet, let them fire the first shot, we will know when it's time! We need to vote them out in the next election! Over and over I have heard this, yet the enemy has fired the first shot, how many innocent citizens have been killed by OUR GOVERNMENT and got away with it? I've known it was time a long time ago! Vote them out people say, NEWS FLASH: The ballot box is shattered, rigged, fraud is rampant in our elections! There is but one solution America! Our Constitution tells us what to do with such a gov't! Yet We The People will not act upon what our own Constitution gives us the right to do, and then we wonder why our corrupt, criminal leaders don't obey the Constitution, it's simple! Neither do we!  It's way past the time to WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Trump has ignited a fire-storm across America that has "we the people" energized as never before in my lifetime.  We need to take advantage of the energy, which the political class in Washington are well aware.  We need to "whisper" in their "incestuous" ear that a tidal wave is coming and they either start serving "we the people" or get washed away.  They have a very short time to get in line as the fuze of we the people is very short and ignited.

They can start by co-sponsoring Rep Yoho's legislation and the mental process of doing the right thing for America by moving their self-serving agenda out of the way and complying with the US Constitution.

Indeed Trump has ignited a firestorm, but I do not believe congress will listen to the people. I truly hope they do, but I don't see it happening. I believe the next president "if we have an election" has already been chosen. I would love to see Trump in the White House but I don't think the corrupt rulers in Washington DC will allow it.

I personally view giving the Congress a few days after we advise them of the Yoho Resolution number, urging their co-sponsor action.  If they fail to react then the Trump "direct, in you face approach" as we call will leave no uncertainty as to what we expect them to do.  They know the American people are angry based on the Trump support, but I'm not sure they have gotten it through Congressional phone lines......just my observation and thoughts.

We don't have a choice but to allow congress time to make a decision on this, like obamacare they had time to decide and we see where that went. I believe they know what we expect them to do, we expect them to obey their oath and follow the Constitution, however they have so far not done that. There are not enough people willing to actually make a stand against this corrupt, criminal gov't to do much of anything at this time.

Surrender is not an option..........

Harry,

Surrender is definately not an option! But, how long are the good people of the US going to have to bow to the criminals ruling over us before something is actually done? Those in power are not going to voluntarily step down, or suddenly see the light and start obeying the Constitution. The corrupt criminals in Washington DC have an agenda and they plan on seeing it through. I make calls, send emails, etc. but I do it because "for now" it is my Right. I have no other options to choose from because not enough people will make a physical stand against the illegal activities of our elected public servants. I continue to prepare for the day when the people either finally make a stand, or the criminals ruling over us attempt to take complete control.

IMHO, the criminals ruling will take complete control long before the people make a stand.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service