Lowell J. Mix - My DC 912 Pilgrimage

Hello Friends,I completed my pilgrimage to DC 912 with flying colors. It was exhausting, but exciting and something I will never forget. I had written a detailed account of my adventure, but decided in the end that few would probably be interested in reading all the details, so I have shortened it to just some specific highlights. (The reader wins this time.)Despite what you are hearing in the general MSM or media, it was a historical event with a lot of class and I believe will have a lot of influence toward getting America back on track to being the country we know and want returned to us. They wanted to ignore us, but the truth be known, they cannot ignore us as the sleeping giant has been awakened. The media is playing down the number in attendance, but it was well over the 1 million mark, probably closer to the 2 million mark. As I stood in the first row in front of the Capital building below the speaker stands, they announced about 2:00 pm that the Park Police told them there were 1.5 million people there at that time, and they were still coming in from all directions. They stated that 450 buses has reported in, coming form all over the US. I can tell you that the plane I flew in on from Atlanta on Friday night, 911, had over 100 people on that flight alone who were there to participate in the event. They also announced that the entire city, including the freeways had been shut down due to the volume of people. That lasted for a couple hours. I looked back up Pennsylvania Ave from my position in front of the Capital building and saw nothing but heads all the way back to the Washington Monument. Looking up constitution Ave, I saw the same kind of saturated crowds. People were filling the streets from all directions. The number of people present exceeded the number present for the Inauguration last January, and the number of people who were supposed to show for the million-man march in the past. In other words, it was a record breaking attendance.It was the role model for a peaceful protest. Not a single arrest was reported or necessary, and the visibility of the police was minimal as the entire crowd behaved with respect, discipline, and order. The streets were not trashed as they had been during last January's inauguration, and there was no damage anywhere. All those present were bound by a common bond - that of friendship and the importance of our mission for being there. We sang songs, repeated slogans and chants and stood together for a common cause - to rid America of the debts incurred, the high taxation threatening our futures, and the return of sanity to our government. Joe Wilson was recognized for his courage in being honest, something not common among politicians, either with the intent to deceive or by lack of knowledge of the facts. His time and place for making his report that the Administration was lying in statements being made about sections of the health care bill may not have been proper, but what he was saying was recognized for being the truth. That seemed to carry more weight than his judgment in the way he chose to make his report. His honesty made him a hero to those present on 912. The importance of what he did is not being missed by the opposition, who have demanded that he apologize to the entire House of Representatives, after already having apologized to the President for interrupting his speech, on his own volition. They want to milk him for all they can get out of the event. Some reporters are even trying to elevate his comment as being racial....an increasing tendency of MSM people who are being backed into corners with the truth. I was particularly impressed by what a black lady stated: She had been a long-time Democrat and Obama organizer, but she said no longer supports the Administration or the Democratic Party because they were doing things that were not in the best interest of America or the American people.My experience was a refreshing reminder that real America is still alive and well. It was such a great feeling to be a part of this historical moment and to be in a crown where everyone was your friend. I made many new friends from around the USA. I am very glad I went, despite the cost. I will never forget this pilgrimage.I will attach a few pictures, including one of me with the sign I carried, which got a lot of attention and was the cause for a number of picture-taking stops. My camera battery died so you don't need to be concerned with me overloading you with too many pictures. For those of you who want more of them, just let me know and I will send copies to you.Here is a Satellite shot. But it is misleading as it only shows the beginning of the March, or the first wave. A few minutes after this one, a new wave followed, and became a steady stream for the rest of the day. Further more, this shows only one street, Pennsylvania Ave.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiyuMoIbnyo&feature=relatedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiyuMoIbnyo&feature=relatedThis reflects overseas newsites and provides a more accurate number and coverage:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1213056/Up-million-march-US-Capitol-prot est-Obamas-spending-tea-party-demonstration.htmlLowell J. MixSan Antonio, TX--"During times of universal deceit, telling the truthbecomes a revolutionary act." -George OrwellThere are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:Soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.VOTE for REAL CHANGE in 2010, 2012, and 2014.Repeal TARP (PL 110-343) & reclaim funds not already wastedRepeal ARRA (PL 111-5) & reclaim funds not already wastedVote NO HR 2454 (Cap & Trade)Vote NO HR 3200 (Obamacare)NO MORE "Cash for Clunkers" (early evidence that all of the above will fail)

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –