March on DC Videos by Fred G. Krauer, Jr.

Tea Party Washington DC 9-12-09 National AnthemTea Party Attack on Old PeopleThis lady blocked an intersection and rolled down her window. We all figured that she needed directions. Before I could dig out the camera, she started yelling at two older people that had approached her car to help her. They recoiled when they realized that she didn't want help, but wanted to attack the two of them for standing up against out of control government. It's disgusting that she would single out these old folks instead of going after JIG and I or the half dozen other younger people that were walking. And we're going to trust people like THIS with health care? Would you trust this lady with your grandma's medical decisions? I mean... really... who drives up, unprovoked to two old people and calls them "Assholes"?Tea Party Washington DC 9-12-09 History LessonTea Party OppositionTea Party in Washington, DC 9-12-09Tea Party in Washington, D.C. on 9-12-09 - 2Arriving @ the Capitol Building 9-12-09We got there a little late. We missed the march down Pennsylvania Ave to the Capitol but this is what we walked up on when we got out of the Metro. Estimates are anywhere from 100,000 people to 2Million people. I can't seem to find a reliable source for a number. CNN reported it as "more than a thousand people" Which would be like saying the iceberg that sunk the Titanic was a big ice cube.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks for sharing.. i know what i saw.. and to see what others saw makes it so much more sureal! Of all times my memory card malfunctioned om every pic & video saying error! : ( ~So I've really enjoyed seeing these..
This reply was deleted.