Public Intelligence, for those that have never seen the site, post all of the Government documents they can get their hands on. They do this on order to keep the people aware as to what is going on and to have the proof of it.

This is the redacted report of the body scanners that they are putting out explaining how much radiation comes from one during the process that you are supposedly subjected too. I would like to see someone put a Radiation Meter or a Dosimeter to the test in one before I would begin to believe what they are saying.

http://publicintelligence.net/nist-rapiscan-secure-1000-redacted-radiological-safety-report/

NIST Rapiscan Secure 1000 Redacted Radiological Safety Report

November 19, 2010 in National Institute of Standards and Technology

Assessment of the Rapiscan Secure 1000® Body Scanner for Conformance with Radiological Safety Standards

• Frank Cerra
  • 32 pages
  • July 21, 2006

Copy PDF File Here

The system tested was the Secure 1000 manufactured by Rapiscan Security Products, Inc., Hawthorne, CA. The system was received by CDRHfor testing on 3/29106 and had the following identification markings“Serial No.: S701201213″, “Date: May 2001 “. The label also included thefollowing statement: “Each scan cycle from this system produces 3microRem of x-ray radiation emission. This value is comparable to theradiation exposure all persons receive each five minutes from naturallyoccurring radioactive materials in the air and soil.” The system testedincluded a back plate and floor panel.  The back plate was measured tobe 153 cm wide by 242 cm high. When positioned against the floor panelthe back plate surface was at approximately 89 cm from the front surfaceof the Secure 1000 cabinet.

The exposure received from a scan is the most important information needed to determine effective dose. Exposure measurements were made byscanning the 1800 cc, 1OX5-1500 ion chamber. The ion chamber wascentered at 30 cm from the front surface of the Secure 1000 cabinet. Theion chamber averages the exposure over its sensitive volume, whichextended from about 23 to 37 cm from the front surface. Measurementswere also made with a 1 x 1 cm solid state detector, RTI R 1 OOB, to mapthe exposure profile of the scan field. Both instruments werecalibrated in the CDRH X-ray Calibration Laboratory at 50 kV and I mm AlHVL (corresponding to the NIST M50 beam quality).

secure1000.png

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –