Video - March on DC 2009

This aint HellHere’s another video I’ve been trying to decode since yesterday. It’s around Freedom Plaza where the march began. I’ve been to lots of marches and rallies at Freedom Plaza over the last ten years, and I’ve never seen one this packed.According to concretebob, one of the event staff, Freedom Plaza had so many people in it, they had to start the march early by the order of the police. The last ANSWER march I attended there, the crowd didn’t even fill the plaza, let alone the surrounding streets and sidewalks - and oh, stretched all the way to the Capital - and that was one of those “100,000 protesters” marches ANSWER brags about to the press.If you haven’t already, go watch Uncle Jimbo’s video (featuring Mary Katherine Hamm) at Blackfive and Ace of Spades. I’ve never seen Jimbo smile as much as he did yesterday. I almost expected him to say “Tee-hee”.Our friend at American Power Blog sends along a link to the 9-12 rally in LA yesterday.My exit question: So what? We put a huge number of people on the streets of DC yesterday that were pretty single-minded. So who is going to lead? Ronald Reagan was the anti-Carter for four years. I don’t see an anti-Obama anywhere.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –