95 year old veteran in wheel chair harrased by TSA, who also stole $300 from him.

Views: 269

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I FEEL THE PUBLIC HAS BEEN BRAIN-WASHED TO ACCEPT THE WAY TSA AGENTS TREAT US.  If attempting to fly to your destination wear a sign saying, * HIV PATIENT OR HAVE A CONTAGIOUS DISEASE, IT'S UP TO YOU IF YOU WANT TO TOUCH ME!  I FORWARNED YOU.  And starting coughing, hacking up stuff in your tissue or hands, that should keep those a-holes away.

It could also get YOU arrested for interfering with a federal agent (Constitution be damned) and hauled for for a medical and quite possibly a psych eval.

I LIKE your idea though.

I agree, Does anyone else think it's suspicious that a flight attendant and then a pilot would have mental breakdowns on flights a short period of time apart and have to be taken off under restraints. Both used the restroom just before they went mad and neither was known to have mental problems just before, then the next week we had the soldier in Afghanistan with a very similar out of character mental problem that it seems impossible for one soldier to have committed without anyone catching him. Less than a month later the SS agents and military! What is going on. are they really coincidental or is someone drugging people?

TSA

Touchin'

Squeezin'

Arrestin'

How about this for the new TSA motto:

We've handled more "packages" than UPS!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service