Constitutional Emergency

Decorated Combat Veteran Arrested In New York: Charged With 5 Felonies For Possession of AR Magazines

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/decorated-combat-veteran-arre...

Robert Richardson
January 31st, 2013

In the latest attack on the American people, a decorated War Hero has been arrested and charged with five counts of third degree criminal possession of a weapon, for having empty 30 round AR-15 Magazines in his vehicle.

On Sunday January 6th Staff Sgt. Nathan Haddad, a decorated combat veteran, was driving through Jefferson County New York when he was randomly pulled over for a vehicle check. Haddad, who had five 30 round empty magazines in his possession, was arrested by the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Department and charged with five felony counts.

According to Haddad’s brother, Michael Haddad, Nathan thought these magazines were legally made before the New York Assault Weapons Ban. When Nathan Haddad was arrested the new ban had not even been fully enacted yet.

This is not a criminal, this is not some thug looking to hurt people; this is a decorated combat veteran who was recently honored by the Philadelphia chapter of Blue Star Mothers and the Union League’s Armed Services Council for helping disabled vets get back on their feet. What’s happening to Army veteran Nate Haddad is an absolute attack on liberty. Here we have a man who honorably served his country, who was trusted with weaponry that far exceeded anything he was carrying, that now finds himself facing the possibility of spending years in prison.

Still think these gun control laws are meant to stop criminals?

Nathan Haddad’s brother has set up a legal defense fund for his brother who cannot afford to fight these charges on his own. We ask that you share this story with everyone you know so that this attack on Hassad is seen for what it is, an attack on every law abiding citizen in America.

Views: 477

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good point! And for the record, I hope they detonate one directly over the District of Criminals.

I think we all know what their gun laws are about.

So stay the hell out of New York! Let that abomination collapse in on itself. It will be the first experiment in real social(ist)engineering outside of California, and will give the rest of the country a birds-eye view as to what's coming.

Maybe then you will believe it.

You may be next.

May God help us--Our own Government is now the enemy.And Dick Durbin mocks the gallant and law abiding among us and asks his lap dog for the popish Inquisition of  Mr.Wayne LaPierre if he believes the purpose of our Second Amendment is to to protect us from bad government. When the Islamic enemy decides they are made strong enough by our increasing weakness--they will use our own law enforcers as they now use our Courts and who will be left to defend us?Bad law has allowed more people be killed than five empty AR-15 magazines in a vehicle driven by a Patriot.

Here is the opportunity to respond that I was looking for. May God help us, you say. No, He is not going to anymore. You see, we have thrown him out of our schools. We have thrown Him out of our government. We, as a nation, do not humble ourselves before God any more. We have come to believe that we can do anything better than God. Even the democratic party removed Him from their platform. So, God has left us to our own misery. Prior to 9/11 we as a nation was protected by God but since we, as a nation, told God to take a hike, we are not even allowed to put up nativity scenes, and the ACLU wants to get rid of all crosses, schools are forcing small children to remove God from their writings, then God as obeyed what we as a nation have asked of Him. He has stepped aside. We have abortions, queers getting married, dope being lawful, Muslims moving into our government and much much more. God will no longer help America until America humbles herself before God. And folks, that is the truth. America as you knew her is no longer and I am sure God does not like it either. So, why don't we tell all we see, out there on the streets, in the stores, schools, everywhere, that God is King and if they don't like it, they need to move to, ah, let me see---Iran, Egypt, any of those Islamic loving nations.

The Lord is, so to speak, going to allow us to cook in our own stew.  However, I would say that we lost the Lord's protection about the time we allowed them to throw Him out of our schools and every other facet of our public life.  What really ticks me off is the fact that the Constitution doesn't say freedom from religion it says freedom of religion.  What part of don't these educated idiots not understand.

I truly believe that the good LORD and Savior gave us the ability and good sense to do the right thing and deal with this situation on our own.   We were created with a brain ,heart and hopefully common sense.   Let's take advantage of what God has given us.

Decision time is coming very, very soon and this government just keeps on pushing and pushing and when the SHTF, we, all of us will have to make a decision on which team we fight, EVIL or  GOD's Team. Personally, the devil can go back to his burning Hell and rot there for the rest of eternity....

How much longer are we all as citizens and many of us as veterans who served honorably and at need as well as at great personal risk going to take the abuse heaped upon us along with disrespect and in total violation of EXISTING law, the uneven enforcement selectively imposed to suit an agenda designed to disarm EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN as the first step to TOTAL TYRANNY? I am NOT advocating violence of any kind. However, the options for any corrective action are daily being eradicated or limited so as to be nearly non-existent and, whether we like it or not, I firmly believe there is a time coming when every individual American will have to make an indivudual choice to either submit to imposition of foreign interference in American Domestic affairs perpetrated on us by a constitutionally criminal Administration and Congress or, to resist in order to safeguard the legacy of freedom we inherited for those who are yet to be born.I can only hope we   are ALL up to the task when fortune finally assigns it to us.

and the BS starts....

watch this video - NY resistance to gun laws is in full swing -

it's just a shot away!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BTdhVxv...

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service