DISHONEST REPUBLICANS, GUTLESS CONSERVATIVE MEDIA....By Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D

http://gulagbound.com/25564/dishonest-republicans-gutless-conservative-media-the-collapse-of-a-corrupt-political-system-pe/

Dishonest Republicans, Gutless Conservative Media & the Collapse of a Corrupt Political System – PE

January 28, 2012, 10:58 am By Guest Author 5 Comments

While the Democratic Party is On Track to Commit Suicide by Obama

By Lawrence Sellin
The Post & Email (site is under maintenance at time of publishing)

Be assured that the far left-controlled Democratic Party, its anti-American financiers like George Soros and its partners in the biased, liberal mainstream media will use any tactic, tell any lie, violate any law and support any, even violent movement to ensure the re-election of Barack Hussein Obama.

Republicans can unseat Obama at any time simply by telling the truth, but they won’t.

Actually they can’t, because it would also reveal their complicity in Obama’s violation of Constitution, their willful ignorance of his felonies and their perpetuation of the greatest election fraud and Constitutional crisis in American history.

Rather than tell the truth, Republicans have chosen to succumb to political blackmail and have endorsed permanent corruption in Washington, D.C.

Even Conservative media and talk show hosts have decided in favor of safety and political correctness in order to protect their personal financial interests.

History will note that in 2012, against the combined opposition of the Republican and Democratic Parties and the mainstream media, a relative handful of American patriots brought down an illegal President, exposed the corrupt political system and a compliant press that protected and facilitated Obama.

They vigorously opposed the efforts of patriotic Americans because the Republican and Democratic Parties and the mainstream media financially benefit from the corrupt status quo.

Barack Hussein Obama is a Constitutionally illegal President. He does not meet the natural born citizen eligibility requirement outlined in Article II, Section I, Clause 5 of the Constitution and the binding Supreme Court precedent Minor v. Happersett (1874), which defines natural born as a US citizen born of citizen parents at the time of the child’s birth. (Link, at naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com)

In addition, Obama has committed felonies by forging his birth documents and his Selective Service registration and using a Social Security Number not issued to him. (Link, at scribd.com)

Because Obama, whose father was Kenyan, is not a natural born citizen and, therefore, has never been eligible for the Presidency, a lawsuit was filed against him by ordinary American citizens and heard on January 26, 2012 in Atlanta, Georgia by administrative judge Michael Malihi. (Links A, B, C, D at GulagBound.com)

Neither Barack Obama nor his attorneys appeared at the hearing.

According to preliminary reports, Judge Malihi issued a default judgment against Obama and will recommend to the Georgia Secretary of State that Obama’s name not appear on the Georgia ballot starting with the March 6th Georgia Democratic primary.

Undoubtedly, that decision and others like it will be challenged by the Obama Administration, the Democratic Party and its press arm, the mainstream media.

It will not, however, end there.

Expect to see all forms of intimidation: race baiting, threats from union thugs, menacing of voters by Black Panthers and violent Occupy Wall Street mobs.

George Soros has promised as much. He predicts that, although the Occupy Wall Street “is an inchoate, leaderless manifestation of protest,” it will grow.

“Yes, yes, yes,” Soros says, almost gleefully to the inevitability of rising anger and riots on the streets of American cities. (Link, at thedailybeast.com)

In the face of such threats, the Republican leaders and the Conservative media remain paralyzed by fear.

It will be the task of patriotic American citizens to act to preserve the Constitution and restore the rule of law in government.

We will continue the fight to expose Obama’s ineligibility and his crimes. We will never give up.

As Obama goes, so go the corrupt Republicans and Democrats and their stooges in the mainstream media.

Their demise will usher in an American political Renaissance.

Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. is a retired colonel with 29 years of service in the US Army Reserve and a veteran of Afghanistan and Iraq.

He receives email at lawrence.sellin@gmail.com

Views: 1335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Juanita, obama isn't the only one flipping us the bird. mcconnell and boehner are right along with him on this.

Oh I well know this!! I have been researching, Constitutional Convention. I worry that "if" one was to be -- the way I read that it is done -- It might not go so well. People can propose term limits, and other things but it is those in congress that do the voting for their states. They haven't voted the will of the people so I doubt that they would thern either. The whole lot of them -- both parties in DC -- have been flipping the bird at all of us citizens for a long time. A Constitutional Convention might work if we had enough HONEST people in DC but sadly they would be hard to find and NOT ENOUGH OF THEM!!! Section 3 of Article III of the Constitution says:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to the Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of tow Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have power to declare Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted"

So those in DC who have usurped our laws and brought this Great Nation to the brink of disaster -- are they guilty of Treason? OR if we find we have to use any and all means to take back our Great Nation -- even by Civil War -- do we become guilty of Treason? If we go according to the "laws" and "bills" they are passing and attempting to pass, to detain us without our Constitutional Rihts, or to strip us of our US Citizenship w/o due process -- I'd say they are the ones who have commintted Treason -- but they would say we are the ones. It can't be both ways, BUT I WILL NOT LIVE UNDER A DICTATORSHIP!!! I will have Liberty, Freedom OR I WILL HAVE DEATH!! I too can flip the bird at all of them and flip the barrel of my gun their way!! Yes I'm TICKED, to put it midly !!!

I won't bother flipping them the bird. I can use the index finger of either hand with the same accuracy. those calling for a revamp of the Constitution have no idea how dangerous that is. Gov. Beverly Purdue essentially sid she wants this when she said suspend elections.  If they start in on a "convention" they can omit everything we have now and we are toast. At least now we have a chance the military will back We the people.

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in

levying War against them,                 every lie to We The People is an act of war.

or in adhering to the Enemies,            how many times has this commander in chief bowed to every creep under the sun with its a$$ to We The People?!

giving them Aid and Comfort.           How many sharia camps are on USA soil now?! How many illegals will get amnesty?!

No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of tow Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.      How many  speeches and/or videos do We need to prove the One has no double?!

The Congress shall have power to declare Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted"        What congress, of USSA?!

“So those in DC who have usurped our laws and brought this Great Nation to the brink of disaster -- are they guilty of Treason? OR if we find we have to use any and all means to take back our Great Nation -- even by Civil War -- do we become guilty of Treason?”     since when is it treason to uphold The Constitution that We The People condone?... I’ll tell you, ever since The Constitution became a living document editable by the living dead.

Uphold The Original Constitution is the first thing any normal politician would do… in other words no one who truly represents We The People is running nor wants to be part of a freak show, therefore especially no one representing We The People is on the candidate list.

…today’s republican politics is no different from big business, all they serve is BS …not unlike artificial flavoring.

CONGRESS has the ability to rid our nation of OBAMA AND HIS GROUP OF CZARS, but then they would be admitting that THEY KNEW ALL ALONG  that OBAMA is and was an ILLEGAL PRESIDENT.  WE MUST RID ourselves of this DEMONIC GROUP OF THIEVES for our children's sake.  They have and will continue to corrupt our children through the school systems and the media.  If you notice that ALL NEWS MEDIA IS CONTROLLED BY SOROS.  The people who do not have the INTERNET to keep them aware of what is truly happening in the world, they just rely on the MEDIA WHO LIES TO THEM.  MOST PEOPLE ARE IN THE DARK, they believe that the media is keeping them informed on what is truly going on, AND WE KNOW THAT'S A LIE.

I am in my 60's and most of my friends do not have the internet.  When I tell them what is truly happening they are in awe.  Then I have friends and family that are Internet capable and very interested, keep in touch with what is happening in the world.  But like most we are OVERWELMED BY CORRUPTION IN OUR GOVERNMENT and can only handle it for short periods before WE BECOME STRESSED OUT.  OUR GOVERNMENT IS IN TOTAL CONTROL RIGHT NOW.  WE HAVE TO CHANGE THAT BY GETTING RID OF EVERYONE THAT IS THERE NOW.  YES ALL HAVE GOT TO GO.  Just one left there will corrupt the new administration.  WE MUST HAVE TERM LIMITS, ANNUAL AUDITS WITH BALANCED BUDGETS AND  A SMALLER GOVERNMENT. PUBLIC HOUSING MUST BE ABOLISHED AND START ALL OVER AGAIN WITH DRUG TESTING OF ALL THAT LIVE THERE, STERILIZATION FOR WOMEN AND MEN THAT KEEP PRODUCING CHILDREN TO MAKE MORE MONEY FROM our taxpayers pockets.  WE MUST CHECK INTO THE PAST AND PRESENT OF ALL NEW ELECTED OFFICIALS, STATE, FEDERAL AND COUNTY, ESPECIALLY ALL JUDGES.  ONCE WE GET RID OF THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT, WE MUST FOLLOW THROUGH TO MAKE SURE THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.  WE have become to caught up in our own problems purposely caused by the corrupt elected officials making sure that they can DIVIDE AND CONQUER US.  MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT WE MUST HAVE OUR FREEDOMS BACK, TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY FROM THE ILLEGAL ALIENS THAT HAVE STRIPPED US FINANCIALLY, STOP THE PETTY ARGUEMENTS AMONGST OURSELVES, BECOME UNITED AS ONE AND ALL THAT HAVE CORRUPTED OUR SOCIETY MUST BE STRIPPED OF ALL THEIR WEALTH, THEIR HONOR AND EXECUTED.  WE cannot allow them to be imprisoned, because that will allow them to have the opportunity to do it again.

We started with a government OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE WITH GOD INCLUDED IN OUR DAILY GOVERNMENT PRACTICES....WE MUST CONTINUE THIS.  GOD IS VERY IMPORTANT IN OUR LIVES. IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ATHEIST GO ELSEWHERE.  I AM TIRED OF OTHERS SHOVING THEIR EVIL WAYS DOWN OUR THROATS.  JUST LOOK WHAT THE DEVIL HAS DONE TO OUR NATION, THE DEVIL HAS STRIPPED US OF OUR DIGNITIES, HONORS, FREEDOMS, CAUSED FINANCIAL HAVOC, CORRUPTED OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS, WITH MANY CITIZENS  BELIEVING IT'S OK TO BE VICTIMIZED AND ALLOW THE EVIL TO SURVIVE AND FLOURISH.  WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT HAVE THIS CORRUPTION CONTINUE, EVEN IT WE HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER CIVIL WAR.  Before I forget, We MUST close our borders, start building our nation up again with AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS TO KEEP OUR CITIZENS FROM JUNK MADE OVERSEAS AND GIVING OUR CITIZENS A JOB THAT WILL PROVIDE ENOUGH MONEY TO SURVIVE AND FLOURISH.  WE use to make the best products in the nation, until the government allowed BIG BUSINESS to become established in the overseas market.  Now all we have available is their products which are JUNK, INFERIOR products.  I WANT TO BUY AMERICAN, PURE AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS, not parcially made in the USA.  There are many quality products produced by other countries, this is what we should be importing.  ALL people should be proud to make quality and great products with new innovations, that's what we should be striving for.  GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ALL IT'S CITIZENS.

Georgia's Eligibility Hearing was awesome.  A lot of the information I had heard before, but hearing it from expert witnesses is a totally different experience.  I could have listened all day.  Factual evidence from expert witnesses trumps all else.  But, the trial court Judge limited the submission of material evidence and testimony.  Obama and attorney did not show up, so a default judgment should be next, but, this Judge supposedly is a Muslim, Democrat that voted for Obama.  He did not want to be on the case, but had to.  Now, there is a possibility, he will be pressured from both the Democrats and the Muslims.  As we have seen in the past, political decisions from the bench, are not uncommon.  This case just does not have any wiggle room for even the most avid of political persuasion.  For the first time ever, material evidence has been entered into court, and therefore can be utilized by other States doing the same thing.  IF, the Judge rules in favor of the petitioners and against Obama, or whom ever he is, since he has (3) alias names, then, the next step should be to deport Obama as he may not be a citizen in addition to not being a natural born citizen.  There was expert testimony concerning deportation if he represented himself to be a citizen and is not.  You know his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, then got sick and passed away, unexpectedly.  So, this case should be historical and pivotal concerning the formal status of this Country.  If the Judge rules against us, then, this case will be ear marked as the day America fell under the rule of DICTATORSHIP.  If he rules in favor, it will be the day that quite likely starts civil unrest from the liberals.......And I say, bring it on.......  Either we are a Country of the Rule of Law, or we are in chaos anyway.

Jerel, the judge's ruling is more important than you may realize. If he submits a "default" judgement because obama wasn't ther his lawyer will appeal, get a restraining order from a sympatheic judge and tie it up until after the election. If the judge rules on the merits of the cse they can still do this but it will be much harder because a judgment on merit means obama not showing up didn't matter. Our federal government is now a dictatorial oligarchy just like Venezuela. That means a dictator runs thing and congress merely rubber stamps his dictates. boehner and mcconneel and their allies like mccain, graham, et al merely posture and spout but do nothing to truly oppose obama.

Be careful what you wish for.  There are always unintended consequences when politicians are involved in any way shape or form.

Ron

my bet is on the story getting buried look at all the attention or lack there of that it has had so far.

this is or should be huge in the news but they are reporting on things that used to be covered in tabloids

Did you notice there was NEWS OF a FAST & FURIOUS DOCUMENT DUMP FRIDAY! The headline was all over, but only 1 document was covered and it was an old one!   HEY! LOOK OVER HERE! LOOK, I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW YOU! QUICK!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service