PFA Spring Face to Face Meeting in Arkansas

This post is specifically for hearing if YOU ARE COMING and details for those coming. All other talk from those not attending can be posted here. (All not coming comments misplaced here will be deleted. We will keep the comment section here on topic specific and uncluttered).

Here's is the latest update for the spring meeting. 

The meeting is set for May 16, 17, 18

Because of other commitments my wife and I have those dates are pretty much set in concrete. 

We may not need all three days but better too much time than not enough.  Twana will be making up an agenda. 

I will make a fire pit (don't want to burn up my pasture or woods) and firewood available.  As it now stands breakfast and supper will be on your own.  That's subject to change. 

We have a couple of folks coming who have volunteered to cook.  Lunch will be a community meal.  Nothing fancy, burgers and dogs.  We will probably have coffee and donuts available in the morning.  We will be looking for contributions to cover the cost of a port-a-potty, coffee, donuts, burgers, dogs, etc. 

we need to get confirmed commitments for this so Twana can check into reserving a block of rooms at a motel. 

As I stated before dry camping will be available.  For those of you who will be camping you are welcome to come as early as you would like.  My wife and I would enjoy having you visit with us. 

I have no problems with adult beverages, however, anyone gets out of control I will not hesitate to call the sheriff and have them removed.  This last statement probably wasn't necessary but I want everyone to be clear. 

No speakers but Twana is looking for individuals who can possibly do some training.  The rifle range will be available after the close of business each day.  However, any problems and it gets shut down.  I hope I'm not coming across as overly harsh but this is my home and I am concerned for everyone's welfare. 

Once again let me stress that we need to get attendance confirmations as soon as possible.  In order to confirm that you will be coming send me (Marvin) a personal message. 

That way I will be able to send you an individual message with directions on how to get here. 

Thanks.  Marvin

Brain Storming......demonstrations

• Bug out bags
  • water purification techniques and tools
  • campfire cooking
  • eatable plants 
  • emergency first aid demo and training maybe
  • face to face time about what we are preparing for

No Outside speakers will be brought in - we've been spoken AT enough.

We need to start getting a head count of who is attending for some specific reasons.

1. Porta Potty's

2. I need to know who all will be staying in a hotel? When I get that number I can then call the hotel and see if I can reserve a block of rooms at a good rate.

Twana

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Where in Arkansas?

• About 35 miles east southeast of Fort Smith.

• well that is one I can make . If I am still invited ? I want to meet and see what we have to work with . I am on disability and I will have to sacrfice t make it ! But this is countdown time and we need to see the size of the force we will have to train and the healthy young men you wil carry a heavy load due to the willingness of us older ppl but we do have our limitation ! I am 53 and have a new lease on life ! I feel one objective is a simple one and very inportant for each state or possibly area of states where to meet when code red goes into effect and how to egually divide our man & woman power ! We have to consider the old style grunt formations from fire team to squad to Platoon s and right up the line with out this there is no control in a real code red event we nee 25 to 100 mile hand hel communication other than cell phones and at the same time we need the ones you buy at Wal-Mart on the rack and activaate over the phone to any one ! Just some thoughts that ahve been on my mind

Count me in I have 2 mths to save and as long as we are still pre code red I will take a nice double bed as opposed to being a tuff guy camping ! I have had y share of sleeping in the rain . . . lol

Twana please let me know if I am still welcome I don't know if my thoughts are invited but ifso I am willing :)

Dwight USMC SGT VET Georgia about a 10 hour drivr and what about security and unwanted infiltrators ?

• I will be there.

• Sounds great.

• count me in Twana ...also can I bring a cpl pa ppl with me
    • Barring any medical issues, I plan to be there and will like a nice clean bed...camping out lost it's charm long ago for me!  But if I have to camp, I can do that too!  What is the nearest airport, just in case we decide to fly in?

• I guess I was not clear...what I am saying is reserve a room for me please unless I am able to borrow my friend's RV.  Unfortunately, he is in transit at the moment from out of the country, so I won't know that til later in April.  Perhaps we can all rent a van to shuttle us to Marvin's place from the hotel. 

Also, are there any people from the Northeast who might like to drive down?  I'd love to avoid flying if I could.

• I look forward to meeting you, Rachel!

• likewise, Judy!

This reply was deleted.